Chapter Two: Perfect, Big, and 'Round?

Andro's POV

   I pushed myself out of bed. Anthony expected me at the shop by ten and it was already nine. I told him I would repair the jeep that one of his clients left yesterday. 

   I walked to the bathroom and looked into the mirror. My hair was getting a little too long for my liking and I stubble grew along my jaw. I grimaced. I definitely needed to shave. I grabbed some shaving cream and my razor and went to work. Man, I was pretty hairy.

   After I rushed, I had some cuts here and there and dabbed at them. It stung a little, the little shits. You think after all these years I could perfect the technique of shaving, but I still couldn't even manage to get through a session without getting a cut.

   I ran through the kitchen and looked into the fridge. All I had was an open beer, some milk, ketchup, and an apple. I grabbed the apple. I needed to go food shopping, like, soon.

   It was ball busting freezing in the hallway as I stepped out. I locked my own door and headed down the stairs. I heard the entrance open and then closed. I sighed in frustration because I did not want to talk to anyone right now. My hospitatlity level right now wasn't very high.

   I heard a feminine hum and footsteps coming up the stairs. I prepaired myself by putting my head down. As she came up, I bumped into and continued walking down. No time for apologies, I think to myself.

   "Hey, watch it!" I hear someone yell towards to me. I recognize this voice and turn around.

   There she is, my new neighbor in all her sweaty glory. She carries her water bottle in one hand and her phone in the other with earphones plugged into it. She's wearing tight, athletic leggings and a tight underarmor. Sweat coats her face and she pants just a little. The little outfit she wears covers everything yet leaves almost nothing to the imagination.

   Man, she was so fucking hot. She was tall for a girl, though probably only reaching my shoulder, having the longest legs I have ever seen. For a second, I imagined them wrapped my waist, in bed while she rode- Let me just stop right there before I sport a full boner in the hallway. She was curvy, and I'm talking a nice big ass with some nice sized tits (maybe like a c cup, but I couldn't stare too long). Boy, I sounded classy. She was sunkissed, not the fake, orange tan that I saw so much, but an actual tan that glowed. Her long, wavy, dark hair was in a ponytail. It had a red tint to it the cheap, hallway light. She had high cheekbones and full lips. Her dark, thick lashes rimmed her beautiful eyes. Was she wearing contacts? She had golden eyes, like an actual gold. She was exotic.

   My exploration only lasted about a second before I answered, "Sorry, but your big ass got in the way." I grinned at her. Man, I wish I would have felt it.

   She laughed and then glanced at her behind. "I supposed it is pretty big but I've tried making it smaller. Except you can't really do that." Her voice wasn't high pitched like most girl, but not low like some guy's. It was sultry, seductively low. I wonder what it would sound like if she whispered naughty things into my ear. . .

     "I like big butts," I say bluntly. Her eyes widen for a fraction of a second but she covers it quickly. She's pro at this.

   She opens her mouth and says the thing that I would never expect a girl would say out loud.

   "I like big dicks."

   I laugh so hard that, I swear, tears would have been coming down my cheeks. I look at her and she grins at me.

   "Well, I'm not one to brag but you know-"

   "Oh shut up. That's what every guy has said to me at some point." She interrupts me.

   "Yeah but i'm actually telling the truth."

   She waggles her eyebrows at me. "Yeah, yeah they say that to me too. But who am I judge? Maybe I expect too much . . ." She finishes, her eyes traveling south of my body. God, I really hoped that my dick wasn't trying to come out and play. She glances back up at me and smiles, "Well, I'm hungry so I'm going to eat." She turns around and starts walking up the stairs and my eyes immidiately go to her ass. That thing could not be real. But it looked so perfect and big and - "See you 'round?" My eyes swivel back to her eyes and I see the mischeif glinting in her eyes.

   "Yeah, sure." I manage to say and with that she bounces up the stairs, leaving me wondering what the hell just happened. 

   "Andro! Have you finished the jeep yet?" Anthony yells at me from across the garage.

   I'm closing the hood of the Jeep as I answer, "Yeah, it's ready." I wipe sweat off my forehead even though the garage is cool. I been working on this car since this morning and now it was near the end of the day.

  The Jeep was full of problems. The transmission was shot, I had to replace the ignition coils, loose fuel caps, and more. I walked over to Tony and listem everything so he could charge them to the client. "That car was a shitload of problems. I don't even know how it didn't break down." I told him, shaking my head.

   "I hope this guy has good insurance." He croaks, his voice always low from smoking over the years. 

   I wipe my hands against my uniform. The black grease smudges against the cloth. I really need to do laundry. "Hey, do you need anything else?" I ask him, looking down at him. It wasn't that he was short, it was just that I was like a fucking giant. It got annoying some times but I've learned how to deal with it. It was a real advantage to have while I was in the ring.

   He glances at me and smirks. "Yeah, yeah I don't need ya. Why, you got a hot date tonight?" He teases.

   I laugh at his tone. "Nah, just hoping to releive some stress in the ring." I gather my stuff from below the desk which is only my phone and wallet.

   "I swear, one day, your going to get seriously hurt, Beast." He shakes his head in fatherly concern, calling me by what I mostly hear now a days.

   I walk out the door and yell back, "See ya tuesday!"

   Once I'm in the car I check my phone. One new messages: I got two girls who want to go out tonight. Lets go. They're hot. It's from Xavier. I don't feel like meeting another girl but I have nothing to do tonight so I'll go. I text back, confirming the plans. 

   I quickly run home and change into gym appropriate clothes and head to the gym. When I was in highschool, I wrestled and I was state champion. Although I didn't continue wrestling, I got into mix martial arts when I signed up for a gym in town. At first, I didn't get the appeal. It was guys just punching at each other for fun. But once my friend showed me the ways, I realized how much I liked it. Many of the guys said I should go pro, but I've always been hesitant. I wasn't sure if I was that dedicated or not. Even if I did, where would I begin?

   When I got there, I headed straight for the punching bag. I put my earphones in and punched until my knuckles were bruised and bloody.