Chapter Ten: The Morning

Beast's POV 

        Lana's head lay on my chest as I stare down at her head. I wonder. And wonder. Was that the right thing to do?

        It certaintly felt like the right thing to do. God, it was the most perfect thing that I have ever experienced. But what were we know? Of course I cared for Lana. She was a woman that I was easily falling in love with. But was she ready? Was she ready for a relationship? Hell, was I even ready for a relationship?

        Fuck, did I just say falling in love? 

        Lana is strong woman that certainly knows how to take care of herself but I could tell there were things that plagued her. She never metioned much about her life before she moved here. All I knew was that her dad left her and she and her ex didn't end on good terms. 

        Fuck, I didn't want her to think I've been trying to get into her pants this whole time because I wasn't. We have fun together, I can actually have a conversation with her about random shit, and she wasn't like the girls I used to fuck.  My friends called her "wifey" material.

        When I saw her in that little towel that barely what needed to be covered, all I could think of was how beautiful and sexy she looked. Her tan skin slick with water, her golden eyes wide with surprise, her full lips parted. And all I wanted was to kiss her and feel the way her body would press against mine. I hadn't expected to have sex with her, only make her feel good. But when she pulled me back down and told me how much she wanted me,who was I to say no? So one thing lead to another, and here I was. With the most perfect girl in my arms, naked.

        Her body was covered by the thin sheet. It was barely getting light out and the light that escaped from the window reflected the red tones in hair. Her breathing was soft against my chest and oddly, this was comforting. I wasn't into cuddling, but Lana fit against my body like a puzzle piece. 

        She moved her leg and the sheet slid off her body and fell onto the floor. She was naked and I could make out the way her ass curved from her body. Damn, it was so fucking beautiful. I don't care if I seemed obsessed with it. I was. I put my hand on her back and stroked her soft skin. I didn't even know my hand was sliding down her back, towards her ass until it was on her ass. 

        "Are you obsessed with my ass?"

        Her voice broke the silence and I was so surprised that my hand jerked off of her and she giggled. "You didn't have to take it off." She murmured and lead my hand back to her glorious behind. I was hard. Rock hard.

        "I am obsessed with it." To put emphasis, I squeezed her bottom lightly. She laughed and move to lay on her back. I sat up and looked at her and her body. My original purpose was to go the kitchen, make her some breakfast. But looking at her, I couldn't seem to move from my spot.

        Lana was beautiful. The most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I couldn't see much in the dark room, but I could tell that she had the hour glass figure with full breasts, a tiny waist, and hips that flared into that big ass. Her legs were the longest, shapely and toned from all that running. Her eyes seem to glow gold as they stared up at me through thick lashes. Her hair was askew acros my pillow and her cheeks flushed. She was a goddess, too beautiful for her own good.

        I noticed on her right thigh a tattoo. I've caught glimpses with some dresses that she wore but never the whole thing. It was beautiful. It started on her mid thigh and ended near her hip. I hadn't taken the time to admire it earlier but I should have. It was a girl with her hair reds, oranges, yellows, hues of the sun that spread like rays of the sun. She had a beautiful face and she stared lovingly at the moon. She wore a red dress that seemed to drip from the cresecent moon as she stared into his face. He smiled at her as he encased her with his ethreal like body. They were opposites, he with his calm, cool demeanor, and her with her bright colors and vibrant beauty.