Chapter Seven: Sucker Punch

Lana's POV

        When my eyes opened, it felt like there was bright light shining into my eyes. I groaned and moved away. Little too late, I realized I was already on the edge of the bed and I smacked onto the floor. At least it was carpet.

        I groaned, loudly this time. My head was pouding as if someone was inside it, trying to hammer through. My mouth tasted like tequila and vodka, and I knew I was going to throw up in the next twenty seconds. I got up and sprinted to the bathroom. As soon as I hit the floor, everything just came up. Luckily, the toilet was open and my puke was nothing but tequila, vodka, and various other drinks. This maybe lasted about ten minutes.

        I flushed the toilet and got up to look in the mirror. Where the fuck are my clothes!? I was in nothing but my bra and panties. My makeup smeared across my eyes and my hair was knotted and sticky, probably from drool and tequila. I was just something else.

        I turned the faucet on and rinsed my mouth. I reached for tooth brush but I grabbed nothing. All I grabbed was a razor. A men's razor.

        Fuck.

        I just barfed into Beast's toilet. Of course I couldn't be at home, nothing was ever that simple.

        Oh god, why was I in just my bra and panties, oh please, please, please let me not have had sex with Beast. I tried to recall last night but all I could remember was the car ride back home and the nothing else.

        I went back into the bedroom and it made me feel a little better that no one else was in the bed. Or maybe he left because he couldn't deal with me? To be honest, I probably would have left to. Confrontation isn't really my thing.

        I found a large shirt on the floor, the logo reading Ocean City, MD on the front. Brought back memories of senior week and trips down there for the summer when my mom was still alive. I put it on and the thing reached down to my knees. No doubt this was Beast's shirt.  I saw my pile of clothes next to the bed and picked it up.

        I went into the living room, planning to leave but I saw a big, hulking figure laying on the couch. His feet stuck out at least two feet from the end and his back arched in the most uncomfortable way. His face was relaxed, his mouth slightly agape. I studied him slowly. The hard lines of his face weren't so prominent and even though they made him handsome, without them there, he was so cute. I felt myself blushing even though I had no idea why.

        He was wearing a plain t shirt and jeans so I don't really think anything happened between us. I couldn't help but feel relief and a little bit of sadness.

        I crouched down so that I was level with us and I gently shook him. I didn't want to leave him in this uncomortable position.

        His eyes cracked open and he mumbled a, "what."

        I smiled at him and said, "You can move back into your bed."

        He got up and pulled me with towards his room. There, he fell onto the bed bringing me with him. My face smacked onto his shoudler. "Owwww." I moved onto my side and looked at him. His eyes were already closing and his breathing was settling when I said, "Why was I just in my bra and panties when I woke up?"

        His whole body tensed but his eyes didn't open. "You don't remember?"

        "Nope."

        He was quiet for a moment and his breathing was the only sound in the room. At first, I thought he fell asleep again but he answered when I was just about to ask again. "I don't know, I just left you in my room and fell asleep on the couch."