Chapter Four: Late Night Confessions

Beast's POV

   My muscles were sore from of the fights at the gym. I was walking out when it started raining. Big, fat drops fell onto my naked shoulders and it felt good against my feverish skin.  I jogged into my car and hopped in. I checked the time and it was a little past ten at night.

   As soon as I got into my car, I had to hunch down. That's what sucked about being so fucking tall. Practically everything was always a problem because of my size. Pants were hard to find because my legs were so long. Sometimes I had to go smaller in shoes because they didn't always have the largest size available. And, like right now, I had to hunch for many things. I had a truck but I had to slightly hunch so that I could see the road properly. It was all a pain in the ass.

   I got out my phone and stared at it.

   I was debating whether to text Lana or not. It's was Wednesday and I haven't to her since Sunday in the laundry room. I smiled. She was different than other girls and yes, I know that makes me sound whipped. But she really was. She wasn't afraid to tell me things that others might consider . . . odd. She was funny and she made me laugh. I could tell that she didn't take shit from anyone.

   Making my mind up, I texted a hey, nothing too special but just showing her that I still wanted to talk to her. I waited. I waited for exactly three minutes and seventeen seconds. Just as I was regretting texting her, she texted back with a hey :). I immediately let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

   What are you doing?

   Just got home from work. U?

   Just left the gym.

   No wonder your so ripped.

   So she's been checking me out? I couldn't help but grin. Its nice to know that you been checking me out. I text back.

   Yeah I did. Who wouldn't? Your the size of a giant.

   I laughed out loud. Most girls usually liked my size and flirted about it. But Lana comes out and bluntly says it. I like that.

   Wow you hurt my feelings. I am very subconscious about my size.

  Don't be a pussy.

   I bet if anyone saw me laughing this hard in car, they would think I'm crazy. She had a dirty mouth. I wonder if she had a dirt mouth in other things . . . I didn't let myself dwell on that thought before I got hard.

   Didn't anyone teach you not to say crude words?!

   HAHA. Its the way I express myself.

   I was texting back when she sent another text. This shocked me and I read it three times to make sure I read it right.

   I'm bored. U should come over.

   I felt like fist bumping the sky. I was glad she couldn't see myself because even I would have thought I was a little too eager. I responded with a yes and started my car. I'm sure I would receive a lot of speeding tickets just because I wanted to get home quick. I couldn't explain why I was so eager. It's because she hot and you want her. Damn right, I wanted her beneath me while I did a lot of things to her. But something else was bugging me also. I think I actually liked her.

   Shit. I hoped this wasn't something that as going to stay with me. As much as I wanted to get her in bed, I actually liked talking to her as a friend. And plus, I didn't actually know if she liked me in that way either. She was a flirt, I'm sure she had other boys that she talked too, had them by the neck I'm sure.