HELP

This isn't an update I'm sorry. PLEASE READ THO !

Hi! So I was wondering if any of you still want that epilogue I was going to write? This story doesn't get much attention anymore considering its finished, but I was hoping some #tru lashton readers would come through and see what's good. I have a couple of ideas and I would like it if like maybe someone would vote on what they want to see as the final piece to my torn and two puzzle.

First, alternate endings. I have two ideas.

1. Instead of Luke leaving Ash, Ash finds out about Luke's hateful tweets and decides to leave him (he doesn't commit suicide he leaves in anger). I thought this would be an interesting point of view. He would maybe come back to Luke but I am not sure.

2. Luke doesn't die.
This would change the entire ending of torn in two. He leaves Ash a suicide note, but he doesn't die. Ashton instead of calling Luke, he calls Cal and Mike. They find Luke at his mums place and Ashton talks him out of it, telling him it would kill Ash if Luke left him. Luke realizes and comes back to him. Happily ever after.
(Take note, this means ash does not create 5sos, and he does not follow his dreams of being in a band, but he does it for Luke.)

Also would you guys like to hear from Tyler? Where he went and why he "mysteriously" disappeared?

Please comment, I would love to know what you guys want. This probably won't get reads but it's worth a shot. I'll leave this up for a long time because I need time to write the epilogues and to get votes from all the ppl reading so far.

Thanks for almost 15k you guys, you're crazy.

Xoxoxoxoxoxo