I swear.

Luke's POV.
I logged onto my computer and typed in my password.
"pussymoneyweed"
I smiled to myself as I thought of all the stuff I can do on the computer.
The bright screen blinded me but I still continued to type in my twitter information to log in.
I bit my nails.
"Luke, don't do this." I said to myself, but still couldn't stop my hands from typing in the user name and password.
Ashton won't be home till late tomorrow, he'll never know anyways.
I bit my lip as I looked at my user name.
"Ashtonfagirwin"
I swallowed hard and typed my new tweet.
Ashtonfagirwin : ashton be like... just fucked my boyfriend up the ass and now I'm gonna slit my wrists !! Hope Ashton sees this, die faggot !
I hit the tweet button and felt a sudden rush of sadness.
What the fuck have I done?
I looked at my notifications and then I see it.
It's a tweet from Ashton.
Ashtonirwin : why don't u get a fuckin life and stop messin w/ mine. yes I'm gay and maybe I do cut. no rite 4 u 2 give me shit bout it !! u can kys.
I smiled at the tweet.
My baby now can stand up for himself.
Ashtonfagirwin : @/ashtonirwin lil boy think he's tough ! Show us ur wrists and tell us how strong you are you suicidal cunt !
Tears streamed down my cheeks as I wondered what I've done.
As I was about to log off, he tweets me back.
ashtonirwin: who the fuck gave u the rite to fuckin talk to me like that! i'm my own person no1s gona change tht. it's disgusting how u talk bout scars like its nobody's business. i hope ur kids have cuts u repulsive rat!!
I called Ashton as I logged off the account.
It wasn't mine anyways, it was Tyler's. He gave me the password.
"Hello?" A small voice says into the phone.
"Hi baby!"
"Hi Luke..." Ashton whispered.
"You alright?" I asked as if I didn't know.
"Yeah I'm fine, just a little tired that's about it. Just got little brother Harry to sleep now I'm watching a movie with Lauren. How have you been, baby?"
"Great. Well I'll let you get back to your movie, see you tomorrow baby." I said into the phone.
Silence.
"Luke hold on... Lauren I'll be right back I'm just going outside for a bit to talk on the phone alright? Luke you still there?
"Yep." I wondered what he needed to say to me and why he couldnt say it near Lauren.
My stomach flipped and I thought of the tweets.
"Luke?" Ashton took a deep breath and whispered "I can't do this anymore."
"Ash... Please baby w-What are you talking about?" My voice trembled and I could feel my heart beating faster.
Ash sniffled and whispered "I'm done. I love you Luke but I can't do this anymore. I'm coming home tomorrow but I'm not sure how much longer I'll stay alive."
He and I were both crying by now.
"Ashton, get your ass home right now."
---
Ashton's POV.
I can't do this anymore.
I walked inside and grabbed my car keys.
"Lauren.. I need to go home now. Tell mum I needed to do something important. Goodbye Lauren" I embraced her in a tight hug "I love you so.. so much."
She looked at me in the weirdest of ways. A way I couldn't understand. Her eyes twinkled but in a dark way. A way I'll never forget.
"I love you too" she whispered "but for the love of God please don't leave for too long. I miss my big brother."
She blinked back tears and well then I saw it. All the times we fought and bickered for the last piece of pizza or when we would fight about the stupid little things, I saw her love. And man I really could feel it.
It hit me like a fucking bus.
"Its probably weird to see your brother like this. Cryin' over something stupid and talking like I'll never see my baby sister again, but you never know. This could be the last time I'll see you," she was crying and I knelt down beside her. "hey.. hey don't cry cmon. You're better then that. Hey let me show you something.." I bit hard on my lip then looked into her eyes "now this might hurt a little to see, but I'll tell you about it" I pulled down the sleeve of my left wrist. The new scars fading and the old ones looked as if they were freshly cut. Lauren gasped loudly and I held her cold hand. "see Lauren, these are all the battles I fought. Each thing for every bad word someone had said to me. Life's a fucking black hole, and there's now way you'll be escaping it little sis. But hey.. stop crying. I'm better now. I've got a loving boyfriend and he's not like any other girl I've ever seen" I whispered so Harry wouldn't hear. "He's gotta dick too, hope girls don't have that."
Lauren smiled and I wiped her tears.
"You're so strong." She whispered.
"You're stronger. Now don't tell mum okay? Between you and me all this that happened okay? Love you Lauren, see you soon alright?" I kissed her forehead and walked out the door.
Now let's see what the fuck Luke wants.
///
haven't posted for awhile and this chapter is horrible... Sorry.