Running away

Ashton's pov.

I woke up to Luke shaking my shoulders and whispering

'Wake up Ash, come on big day!'

I groaned and rolled over but Luke pulled the covers off me and exposed me to the cold of his house. I finally managed to roll partly on the floor, half of me on Luke's bed and the other half (my face) on the floor.

"Lemme sleep. And why is to still... Still dark?"

Luke smiled and looked down.

"I am taking you away from here baby"

My eyes flew open and sprung out of bed.

"Really!?"

"Yes yes now come on, we have to get to your house. You have your key right?"

I nodded quickly and put on my Nirvana tee shirt, black jeans, converse, and messed with my hair by putting on my fedora. (Note: Ash still has his old hair like the straight hair but the same style sense of 2014)

Luke grabbed his keys and took me and left.

---

We pulled up to my house and I ran inside and grabbed everything I could fit inside this gigantic duffle bag. I fit all my clothes, two pairs of shoes (not counting the ones on my feet), my shitload of money I got for my birthday, and this little blanket thing.

We put everything in Luke's car and just drove.

We just drove and drove and drove.

Never looking back.

Never.

---

Luke's pov.

Yes I will miss my family and I most likely will regret this but this is not for me.

It's for Ashton.

I was planning on driving a few cites down, but I just kept going.

We left at 5:17 in the morning

We arrived at where we are now, a little building full of apartments at 6:49 am.

Ashton was asleep so I gently woke him up and brought him to the apartment building.

We walked inside and the people greeted us and we decided to move in the next day.

"It would be $950 a month with a one room, uh where do you work at?" the woman asked both me and Ashton

"Um uhhh... um--"

"Marketing!" Ashton replied, a big, goofy smile forming on his lips.

"Oh, good money huh?" the lady smiled and we nodded

"Ok so we will expect you here tomorrow?" her eyebrows raised and we both nodded again

"Yes, uh see you then ma'am" Ashton shook her hand and smiled at me and so we went by a hotel and decided to stay there for the night.

---

"Um Luke?" Ashton handed me my phone which lighted up with the words

'Mama Hemmings'

"Don't answer it" I said and declined the call and threw my phone on the bed behind us.

"Ok." Ash looked down at his feet and then looked back at me.

"We don't have a bed"

I smaked my forehead as I remembered

"Fuck... Right. And we need jobs."