Family

Ashton's pov.

I turned to Luke's face the next morning. He looked so cute sleeping, so innocent and just plain adorable.

I went down stairs and went into the kitchen.

"Who the fuck is that in your bed?"

Oh god. My dad is horrible when he's goddamn drunk.

"Luke, my boyfriend."

He chuckled and looked me dead in the eye and whispered "I never even wanted to have you. I knew you'd be a fucking homophobic suicidal fuck up. Go kill yourself you dumbass. Nobody will miss you not even that gay emo in your room."

I turned to walk away and get out of the house, but he grabbed the back of my hoodie and yanked me back. He grabbed my wrist and pulled up my sleeve and ripped off my many bracelets.

"Hahaha I knew it. Just kill yourself already nobody fucking cares. You'll go to hell and rot there. Even I'd stomp on your damn grave because I sincerely don't give a fuck about you. I'll even help you tie the rope around your neck and help you up the chair. Then watch you hang yourself and not even be upset nor feel pity. Go die Ashton."

"Maybe I fucking will!"

I slammed my fist on the near by table and shoved myself past my dad but he grabbed my wrist and squeezed on my scars and I yelped in pain.

"Oh big boy trying to fight his dad? Come on, throw a punch you weakling. I dare you."

He dared me to so I did. But it failed miserably and ended up with my nose bleeding and on the floor in a matter of seconds. My dad went to kick my back. Oh god please no. Why why why?

"No Tyler please!"

Shit. I just called him the name of my bully. Oh god. What is he going to do to me now?

"What did you just call me?" He screamed as he knelt next to my head and put his gigantic hands around my throat as if he was about to choke me.

"Nothing, please let me go please please please please dad please I'm sorry oh my god I'm sorry."

He yanked me up and punched me in the eye. Probably bruised now. Fuck.

"Go tend to your gay bitch."

Then I lost it.

I screamed and tackled him using all my strength to bring him down. I flattened his hands on the floor and then punched his face and gut.

"Say that one more damn time"

I dared, gritting my teeth. I saw his eyes get wider and my cunt of a father kept trying to wriggle away from my strong grip, but was so miserably failing at his weak attempt to leave my glare.

"Fine you win" my father spat at me and shoved me off him.

"No shit Sherlock." A deep voice echoed off the walls and I turned to the sound.

"Oh so is this that faggot you were sleeping with Ashton Fletcher Irwin?"

"Yes and I don't care if you call me a faggot. You're just looking for some one to hurt and you pick your god damn first son. The one you should be most proud of and should be happy that he found someone that'll take care of him and'll love him for eternity and never let go. Go back to bed you drunk. Maybe don't wake up this time and I suggest you hide the liquor Ashton." Luke puffed out his chest trying to look as intimidating as he did when he flipped on Tyler. He was so damn cute even when he was trying to be tough.

My dad mumbled something and trudged to the front door and walked outside with no shoes nor shirt on.

"How much did you hear?"

Luke looked down at his feet

"All of it. I woke up when you rolled out of bed."

Luke walked over to me and hugged me tight telling me that he's going to save me and if he doesn't he'd surely be torn in two.

"Ash, i will pull you up to the surface when you're drowning."

He said a lot more but I just sniffled into his shoulder listening to the soft beat of his heart.

---

"Are you sure you'll be fine, Ash?"

I nodded and hugged Luke goodbye and he kissed my forehead and told me to not let my dad in until he looks ok.

I waved to him as he hopped into his car and drove away.

Then I ran to the bathroom. I've been holding the urge all morning and no one was going to be home until late at night.

I grabbed my slightly stained razor and brought it to my skin.

"Worthless."

I cut.

"Stupid."

I cut.

"Un-desirable"

I cut.

I ended up with my wrists stained with blood. Oh how good it felt.

Finally I ended with one, deep, cut and cried.

I had so many new scars this time. I felt so alone. God damnit I cut again

"Alone"

I shakily put down the blade in my sock drawer and cleaned up my arm.

I put on the music loudly and wrote down all the things I wanted to do and say.

He did tell me to kill myself.

I questioned myself before and told myself one more day.

One more day Ashton you can wait.

"One more day."

///

Heyyyy omg cliffhanger. Working on two other stories ye ye ye. Hope your liking it so far! ilyasm :-)