A new friend

Luke's pov.

I picked up my phone to see a number texted me

#: hey luke? it's ash from later on today. just making sure this is the right number haha

Me: hey ash! are you ok? call me later and I'll help you if you need anything ok? I gots to go eat hehe :P

Ash: ok, thanks. you know you're one of the only few people that has actually tried to help me through anything. Thanks Luke, I'll call you later.

I went downstairs to go eat

---

7:00 pm

I texted Ashton and he didn't reply

Figures. A beautiful boy like him wouldn't like me anyways.

----------------------------------------------

Ashton's pov.

I had fallen asleep early, at around 7:00 pm. I refused to eat. It hurt too much. My mom had asked about the bruise on the side of my head. She still thinks I have friends after being openly gay. Funny Mom, they all fucking hate me. I told her Tyler had thrown a ball at my head by accident. She actually believed me. My family doesn't suspect a thing about my bracelets, long sleeves, and not eating. They don't understand. I wanted to die. After waking up on a nice Sunday morning, I had 2 missed calls from Luke... Luke! I forgot he was my new friend! oh how wonderful it was to have a friend- oh god.

I was about to puke.
Tyler was outside my home. I hid in room.
Please please please go away.
my thoughts where jumbled and I couldnt think straight.
All you can do is hide Ashton.
Tyler knew my parents were gone, so he banged on my front door. He shouted over and over "Yo! Irwin! Get out 'ere!". This went on for a good 5 minutes. I was terrified. He soon left, leaving me with an uneasy feeling in my stomach.

So I puked in the toliet.

Luke had left me a message so I decided to listen to it.

"Hey Ash! I, um well, I want you to call me. I know, you must think I'm a total creep, but I really think you're pretty cool. So um... wanna go to um like the uh mall or something with me and maybe my two friends? Don't worry, they'll love you buddy. So uh call me back when you can ok? Bye! Oh um by the way it's Luke haha"

I listened to his cheery voice at least 10 times. He was absolutely wonderful.
I really truly think he's my friend. Well, I hope so. I called Luke. I was nervous but he answered on the second ring.

"Hey Ash!"

"Oh um hi."

"So you wanna come with me an' maybe my two friends? You'll love 'em. They already think you're cool, so don't worry 'bout it."

"Yeah yeah I'd like to come."

Luke paused before saying something

"How about in a half an hour?"

I thought about it. Half an hour? I told him I'd see him there and hung up. Now what am I going to wear?

----------------------------------------------

Luke's pov.

I didn't really invite Mikey or Calum, my two bestfriends. I felt bad for lying to Ash, but all I wanted was to be with him. Is that weird? No no Luke it's not. Yes it is Luke, you're not gay. Yes I am. No I'm not. Am I bisexual?

Ugh these thoughts were confusing me.

Ash and I have gone to the mall before but I literally never bring Mikey or Cal. I like our alone time, as much as I like him. The crazy thing is we'e only been friends for like a month and it feels like years

I combed my hair and put in a new lip ring, I have had the stud one in forever. I pulled on clean, black skinny jeans with a hole in the knee, my favorite shirt ((Luke has like 378027 favorite t-shirts so, just imagine your favorite shirt on him here)) and my sneakers. I checked the time and texted Ashton that I was on my way to his house

Ash: Okkk! I'm all ready hehe :P

Me: Greattt I'm down the street :D

///

Hiii! Yes a new update! :D Hope you're liking it so far, Tyler is pretty creepy now huh? Well anyways byeee for now!