the end ♡

I stepped up on the the stage and looked out at the crowd of people, cheering and clapping. They were holding signs with things like

'Marry me!'

'Follow me on Twitter!'

And all the usual.

"Hi-hi everyone! How are you all tonight?!" The crowd cheered and yelled.

"As you guys may know, I'm gay." The crowd got really quiet, and I took a deep breath.

"And this is the day that marks 10 years of the death of my loved one. And let me just tell you, he was wonderful." The crowd awed and a few cheered.

"But you see he wasn't like anyone else, he was special, he was kind. He was sweet and wouldn't ever hurt a fly. He held me close when I was falling apart and put all my broken pieces back together. I loved him so, so much." I felt the tears start to come to my eyes but I took a deep breath and started talking again "He was the only family I had, and we moved in together when we only had just met. We were 17. And I never knew how much he was like me. He was a popular, cute frat boy and I was the lonely, gay, suicidal freak that slit his wrists. But you know, what can I say, I am grateful that I had him in my life but if it wasn't for me, he would be happy and living. I got him into a whole lot of shit and damn I wish I could just take it back..
So today, I'm on this stage to preform with a few of the friends I met through him. I thought of committing suicide before, but look where I am now. I couldn't be happier. You all have a purpose and even if you think you don't you just haven't found it yet. You're here for a reason. It may seem like all these doors are closed but you just need to find the key to unlock them. He saved me when I felt like I was drowning. It was as if he pulled me to the surface. I was so.. so done with just everything. But I loved him so much. I was torn in two. I was torn between suicide and happiness."

I looked back at my best friends, Michael and Calum and smiled at them.

They were crying.

"Thank you. Now let's say we get on with this show alright?" I said into the microphone and all our fans just stood up and cheered the loudest I've ever heard.

This is what I've been torn in two about my whole life.

To either
A) die
Or
B) find my source of happiness and stick with it.

And that's just what I did.

I went with B.

But forever I'll be torn in two about all the decisions I've made in my life. All the way from the start. Somedays, I wish I never let Luke give me a ride home after that one awful day of getting beaten up by the one person I'll never forget.

I'll just be torn in two.

///

Okay so my story is finally done !!
I've been working on it for about a year now and wow I thought this was gonna turn out with a VVV happy ending..

Recently, I've been thinking about this stuff. This kind of stuff really happens to people out there and it just makes me so sad. Like.. my story.. could be someone reality.

Anyway, time for the sappy stuff 😂.

I never would have thought so many people would be reading my dumb lil story here on watt pad and it amazes me that u lil princes and princesses actually get excited when I post. I kinda thought like yeah maybe this would just be for fun but it's been more than fun.

For the last time for a while, thank you all so much. Seriously, I'm so grateful to have you all and I wish I could give u all hugs and kisses and tell you all that I love you in person.

I'm serious.

Please let me kiss u guys.

Thank you all so much for reading, and I hope you enjoy my kinda happy/kinda sad ending. I love you all with the deep deep deep bottom of my heart, and I hope you all have a wonderful summer and I great rest of your lives!

Until next time
-Killi