Eighteen

-Jack-

Another detention.

Mark was able to explain to Nate all that happened the day before and Nate was able to talk to the principal to not let us get suspended. However, we did have to serve detention with Nate. Mark and I didn't mind that at all.

During the detention, Mark threw a paper ball at my head again. "Jack, over here," he whispered.

I laughed slightly as I tried to glare at him. "What do you want Mark?"

"Let's get out of here," he said.

I pointed at Nate who was right in front of us. "Are you kidding me? He's right there."

Nate just rolled his eyes as Mark laughed and got out of his seat to sit next to me. "He doesn't care about us."

He was right because Nate went right back onto his phone. I looked at Mark. "I'm not sneaking out again anyway. I might die this time."

Mark grabbed my hand and kissed it. "Now I wouldn't let that happen to my small leprechaun."

Nate rolled his eyes and sighed dramatically. "If you two wanna leave then go. You at least showed up, but it won't be my fault if the principal sees you."

Mark got up and pulled me up gently. "Come on let's go."

I sighed. "Fine."

He led me out the door and into the hallways as he kept my hand in his. "So you wanna jump out the window again?" he teased.

This time I glared at him. "Do you want me to die?"

He laughed slightly. "I told you I wouldn't let that happen to you."

I blushed deeply. We kept walking around the halls for a while because Mark was refusing to leave yet. But after a while, we heard a teacher walking our way saying, "Mr. Long, you know we don't have the exact budget for that."

The principal was heading our way.

Mark sighed in frustration. "Oh come on!"

I pulled him into the boys' bathroom. "They might not even stay outside like last time." And I glared at him, "And I told you we should have left earlier, but you never listen to me."

He rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah, I'm hard headed." It wasn't long before we realized they weren't going to leave anytime soon. "I swear to fucking God, what is with these people and standing outside the flipping bathroom!" Mark whispered loudly.

I sat down on the floor. "I rather wait here than to go out the stupid window."

Mark crouched down, so we were face to face. "Oh come on. It'll be fun."

I pouted. "I am not dying."

He placed his forehead on mine. "But Seany, I'll catch you this time."

I blushed. "You promise?"

He kissed my cheek. "I promise you."

I got up and sighed. "Then fine. But if I die, I will haunt you and kill you."

He laughed as he went over to the window and opened it. He quickly jumped out of it and I watched as he landed perfectly fine. He looked up at me and motioned me to come down. "Come on Jackaboy; I'll catch you."

As I looked down my nerves were building up just like they were when I first did it. The height just seemed so much higher than what it really was. "Mark I don't know..."

He smiled reassuringly. "I promise that I will catch you, Jack."

I took a deep breath, closed my eyes and jumped it.

I opened my eyes to be looking into Mark's eyes. He smirked at me. "I told you I would catch you."

I blushed and looked away. "Yeah, thanks."

He put me down and held my chin to make me look at him. "You got to stop being so shy around me."

I smiled slightly. "I'll try Markimoo."

We stood there, looking into each other's eyes for a while. It felt good to be with him finally. I never wanted this moment ever to end.

And then it happened.

He grabbed my face gently with both of his hands and leaned in slowly. Our first kiss. It was soft and slow at first before it turned more into a passionate kiss. It was the best thing that ever happened to me, and I never wanted it to stop.

He pulled back slowly and kept a hand on my face. "I'm so glad I met you, Jack. I hope you never leave my side," he said.

I smiled. "I promise I never will."

He smiled back and grabbed my hand. "Now let's go to my house and tell my mom we're dating. She'll be happy."

It wasn't long before everyone knew that we were dating and nobody protested about us or even tried to separate us. Probably because a majority of people were still scared of Mark. I was happy that he defended our relationship the way he did and I did everything I could do to do the same. It seemed perfect.

For the time that it lasted.

-----

A/n: This is the last chapter. :'(
So. I was thinking I make a sequel out of this, but I don't know. You guys let me know what you want bc I'm good either way. I can either change the ending, so it just ends or leaves it as it is and make a sequel.
But anyway, I hope you guys liked this :3
-
I will be making another septiplier story as well!