One

A/n: I've had this idea for a while now and I was just going to make it a regular story but decided to make it into a Septiplier Fanfiction, since it's what I'm doing now. So i changed everything and made it how it is now. Hope you enjoy
-----

"I quit," my fifth teacher this week said as she stormed out the house.

I laughed happily as I watched her head over to her car, probably to drive to the little café where my mother works at. Well, I can only assume due to the fact my last four teachers did that. This would probably be my mom's final attempt to keep me a homeschooled child. I mean come on, how many teachers can she hire?

I've been homeschooled pretty much my whole life. The only thing I've experienced was preschool, but once my dad left my mother and I, she kept me a homeschool child. She felt like she wouldn't be able to pay for all the expenses that a public school would give me. She's tried raising the money for one, but she would end up wasting it on these other teachers and the bills she would have.

One month ago I recently turned eighteen and I wanted out of homeschooling and the house itself. My mother thinks I should get the proper education, but how could I when everyone is so quick to quit on me? I didn't always try to make them.

As I got lost in thoughts, my mom came bursting into the house saying, "What did you do this time?"

That was quick, I thought.

I went over to the couch and grabbed my phone that my mom bought me not too long ago with some extra money she had. I didn't look at my mom when I answered, "I didn't do anything."

She came and stood in front of me. "Now Sean, I know you did something."

I rolled my eyes. "I didn't do anything. And don't call me Sean. You know I hate that."

"I'll stop once you fess up and tell me what you did." She was getting really mad.

I sighed and kept scrolling through my phone. "I didn't want to do any of the work she was providing."

She took the phone out my hands and made me look at her. "And what else?"

I gave her a dirty look. "And I cursed her out."

"Exactly!" She sighed and gave me my phone back. "How much money do you think I have Sean? I can't keep hiring teachers for you."

"I don't want you to anyway!" I yelled at her. "I don't want to be homeschooled anymore!"

"Now Sean, I am still your mother, you give me the respect that I am looking for,"

"Mom, I am eighteen years old now. I should be out getting a job and socializing with other eighteen year olds, but you keep me locked up in the house expecting me to be happy."

"Sean, I am doing this so you can have a good life." She started rambling. "And I have taken you out before but all you do is just stand by me or just wait in the car when you can be looking around for a job."

I rolled my eyes and stretched out on the couch. "I don't need an education to do certain things mom. I can still get a job and pay for my own place."

"Sure but you can't even pay attention to what the teachers are telling you and you can't curse out your boss when they tell you to do something."

"I know that but I'll actually be doing something with my life that I actually love doing."

It was my mother's turn to roll her eyes. "Whatever. But I have one final teacher left and he's the best in the teacher business. I'm going to give him a call right now."

She went over to the house phone that we had as I yelled, "But I don't want another fucking teacher!"

She gave me a hard look. "Be quiet! I am going to make sure you get the proper education that I can give you. You should be grateful."

I didn't say anything back because I knew if I did she would ground me for the rest of the week. So I was there when she called this so called best teacher.

"Hello. Yes, it's me again." She's called him before? I thought. "Well it's happened, Sean has acted out once again and I need you to come over as soon as possible."

It made me mad to know she called him and planned this beforehand so I yelled, "My name is Jack for fucks sake!"

She gave me a hard look to be quiet and she continued to talk on the phone. "Yeah that was him. He's acting up a lot lately and you're my last hope. You can come tomorrow at 7:30? That's great. I'll see you then."

"You've called him before?" I yelled at her once she was off the phone.

She calmly answered. "Yes I have. He already knows all the information he needs and he will be here tomorrow morning. I expect you to be ready before I leave for work tomorrow."

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever."

"I'm going back to work now. Work on some of the workbooks I bought you last week. I expect a few pages done when I get home."

I headed upstairs. "Yeah, whatever."

I heard her close the door and I slammed by bedroom door shut. I thought I finally could be free of this stupid house but my plan failed again. Well if this is the last teacher she's going to give me, then I'm going to make sure he gives up on me. Just like everybody else.