Fifteen

Mark walked into the room when I was getting into the bed and I glared at him. "What do you want now?"

"I wanted to come give you a little good night kiss is all Jacky," he said with an innocent grin.

I threw him the best are you serious face. "After what you did, you get nothing."

He came over to me with a pout. "Not even the smallest of kisses?"

I rolled my eyes. "Get out of here Mark. I have to wake up early for our class anyway."

Even when I said that, he made no move to exit the room. "But Jacky!"

All of sudden he pulled the covers off of me and climbed on top of me. I tried pushing him off by pressing against his chest, but he was just too strong for me. He started leaving small, soft kisses all over my face, making me blush in the process.

I tried to hide the smile rising to my lips when I said, "Mark, get off of me!"

He leaned down to my ear and whispered, "Stop fighting me already Jack."

His comment aroused me more than it should have. And him kissing me deeply only made it much worse.

I kissed him back and held his body to mine, not wanting him to move off. He smirked as we kissed, showing that he knew that I wanted it exactly as much as he did. And then, in a swift move, he had taken my shirt off and kissed down my neck.

Suddenly, he lowered my pants just enough to reveal my boxers and I tensed up. He gently worked his fingers down my body and into my boxers. "Calm down Seany, I'm not going to hurt you."

I felt his big soft hand grip my member gently and I gasped loudly in pleasure. He was the first person to touch me like this and it felt better than what I imagined. He pumped his hand up and down slow and gentle at first as he leaned down to kiss me deeply. I moaned in between our kiss and I was gripping his back tightly as I became more excited.

I was becoming a moaning mess when he began to pump faster. I felt so close. "Mark, don't stop," I breathed.

He noticed it as well. But being who he is, he stopped. He smirked at me and winked. "I think that's enough for tonight Seany," he whispered breathless.

I stared blankly at him. This fucking tease.

He politely pulled my pants up, gave me my shirt, and got off me. I don't know how he held himself so controlled after the moment happened while I was still a mess and excited.

He still had the smirk as he wished me a good night. "I'll see you tomorrow morning, love."

He started for the door, but I immediately stopped him. "Wait!"

"Yes?" he asked with his deep, sweet voice.

"Stay here with me," I whispered shyly.

He turned to me slightly and smiled. "What was that?"

"You can sleep here with me," I said as I wrapped myself back in the blankets.

I heard him chuckle, then he got into the bed, laying down so we were face to face. He pulled me close to him, wrapping his arms around me, then kissed the top of my head. "Good night Seany."

I closed my eyes. "Good night Markimoo"

And the last thing I felt before falling asleep, was his thumb softly rubbing against the skin on my hip.

----

I woke up to Mark's arms wrapped tightly around me as he slept not letting me move a muscle. I tried wiggling away from him, but that merely made him tighten his grip which made it harder to move away. I did my best to pull his arms off me, but he wouldn't budge. This is what I get for being nice and letting him sleep here with me last night.

 I looked at him and watched him peacefully sleep. I smiled softly at how attracted he looked even as he slept. There really was nothing imperfect about him. I softly left a kiss on his lips, which made his stir slightly in his sleep. I giggled softly at the sight of him.

His eyes suddenly fluttered open and he smiled sleepily at me. "Good morning baby," he said softly.

"Good morning Markimoo." I smiled.

His eyes closed once again. "Let me rest for a little while more then we'll get started, okay?" he said.

I nodded. "Okay, but could you let me go a bit."

But he was already asleep again and didn't hear me, so I was trapped in his arms.

----

A/n: I was almost not going to update today but I did it :') I'm going to keep up with the Friday schedule.