Three

I didn't make any eye contact with Mark once my mother left. Something about him being there in the room with me and just watching me made me feel nervous and shy. This has never happened before with any of my teachers, I usually hated them all from the very beginning, but I found myself having a hard trouble hating the guy standing next to me.

He took the seat next to me and sat close to me so that our legs were touching. "So Jack," he said in the deep voice of his, "is there anything you would like to know about me?"

I looked away from him and I felt myself get very heated and nervous. To keep myself from looking stupid, I asked, "Why the hell did you color your hair red?"

He laughed slightly and ran his hand through his hair. "I just really like how bright the color came out." I nodded still nervous and he asked, "Why the color green?"

I messed around with my hair, making it a bit messy. "I don't know. I just thought it looked cool."

He looked me over, making me shift nervously in my seat. "Well it does make you look quite cute."

I felt myself blush deeply. Why the fuck am I blushing? I thought. He was acting strange but I chose to ignore it and asked, "So how old are you?"

He smiled politely. "I'm twenty one. I know I'm young to be a teacher so I took up homeschooling. And I work at public schools if I'm ever needed."

I rolled my eyes. "I only asked for your age, not your life story." Then I dramatically sighed, "So what are your rules?"

He gave me a curious look. "Rules?"

I rolled my eyes. "Don't act clueless. Like what are you expecting from me? No swearing? No yelling? Things like that."

He nodded as he stood up. He looked into the bag he brought and passed me a folder. "I am very much different than most teachers. All I'm expecting from you is that you finish the work in the folder. As long as you do that, no harm will come to you."

I opened the folder to find six one sided worksheets. They all looked fairly easy but I wasn't ready to give up on not being homeschooled. I looked up at Mark who was watching me. I gave him a challenging look and said, "And what if I don't do any of the work?"

He lifted his glasses up and looked me over again. I hated that he kept doing that. "Well, if you don't do it, I can make you by punishing you."

I gave him the most disgusted look. "What the fuck?! What kind of punishment are you talking about?"

He laughed nervously. "You see it always depends on my students, but you," again he looks over me but slower, and continues with, "have peaked my interest like the others haven't."

I looked at him in confusion. "What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Well I usually just get angry and yell at them, forcing them to do the work. But I think I rather use different ways with you." He smiled slightly.

For some crazy reason I was very intrigued to know what he was talking about yet very afraid of what it was. But not scared enough to do the damn work. So I got out of the chair, left the room to go to the living room, and stretched out on the couch.

He stood outside of the room and leaned on the door way with his arms crossed. "So you're really not going to do the work?"

I put my hands on my stomach and smiled innocently at him. "Absolutely not and nothing you do or say will make me. You might as well just quit now."

He chuckled and came over then stood over me. "Now, I'm giving you on last chance. Go back into the room and do the worksheets."

I stuck the middle finger at him. "You can go suck my dick because I'm not doing anything you say."

"Well you asked for it," he said as he suddenly climbed on top of me. He grabbed my hands and held them above my head.

I felt heat rush up to my face and looked him dead straight in the eyes. "What the fuck are you doing?! Get off me!"

He smirked. "I will if you go do the work."

As much as I hated this, I wasn't going to back down just yet. "I am not doing the fucking work!" He trailed his hand under my shirt and lifted it up slowly. I slowly realized that I was getting turned on by him doing that. He seemed to notice.

"Now this isn't good. You seem to be liking it," he shot me a devilish look.

I blushed deeply and turned away. "Fuck you. I just don't want to do the work!"

He kept his hand tightly around both of mine, not letting me fight him off. Even though I wasn't even trying to. He started kissing on my neck and biting slightly at the sensitive part of it which made me let out a small moan.

He whispered into my ear with his voice deep and quiet, "I'll stop once you agree to do the work. Or do you even want me to?"

I both loved and hated the moment. I loved the feeling that he was providing me with but I hated that he had won. I looked away. "I'll do the stupid work now."

He got off me like nothing and smiled. "Alright then. I'll help you as well."

I watched as he walked back to the room as I stayed on the couch like a complete idiot. It made me so mad that I liked what he did and he actually got me to do what he wanted. Also that it seemed like it didn't affect him at all.

I felt awkward as he helped me finish the work which I was able to finish in two hours. All I thought about was his big soft hand on my skin and the way he kissed my neck. He was the first person to do that to me and I wanted him to do it again.

He put the folder into his bag. "Now was that so hard to do?"

I shook my head. "I guess not."

He looked at his watch. "Well you finished pretty early. Earlier than what I expected."

"It's because you made me do it," I grumbled.

"I did say I was going to make you if you resisted."

I yelled at him, "But what made you do that?"

He fixed his glasses. "You're nothing like my other students. I actually like you very much."

"We barely just met! You know nothing about me!" I yelled louder.

He nodded. "True. But tell me, did you not like what I did?"

I blushed and lowered my voice. "No...I did. But that can't be my punishment!"

"Would you want that as a reward then?" he said smirking.

I blushed more. "I-I don't know..."

He packed up everything in his bag. "Think about it and tell me tomorrow. Does that sound good?"

I shrugged. "Fine. Whatever."

"I'll see you then...Sean."

I gave him a dirty look. "Get the fuck out!" He laughed as he left. Once he was out the house, I yelled loudly to myself, "What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

I had to get my head straight. I didn't care how much this guy was making me lose my mind, I wasn't going to let him win and keep me here with this stupid homeschooling idea. I had to make him hate me and leave me alone. This was my final chance to get out and I wasn't going to let him get in the way.