Sixteen

When I woke up once again, I felt like I was being suffocated.

His arms were still wrapped around me tightly and by this point I needed to go to use the bathroom, so he needed to let  me go soon. I struggled once again to get out of his grip, but his grip was too strong for my small self.

"Mark," I whimpered as I tried to wiggle away from him.

He groaned slightly as his eyelids fluttered open. He smiled as he looked at me, but then his expression changed when the realization hit him. "What time is it?!"

He searched around then once he found it, he looked at the time. He groaned, laying back down on the bed. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"I'm late for my other students," he said with a sigh.

I laughed as I got out of bed and stretched. "That's what you get."

"Where do you think you're going?" he asked, raising his eyebrow.

"The bathroom. You've held me for the past hours, not letting go for anything" I said as I walked to the bathroom.

He chuckled. "Get back quickly though."

"I'll think about it." I laughed.

I went into the bathroom, closed the door, then sighed deeply and stretched. As much as I liked being in Mark's arms, it felt so much better to be out of them.

I was almost done in the bathroom when I heard Mark on the phone. "Hello, Ryan? Yes. Could you please get your mom on the phone? Thank you."

I immediately guessed he was on the phone with his other students. So I stuck my head out the door to see him on the phone, still laying down on the bed. When he noticed me, he put a finger to his lips, telling me to stay quiet.

I innocently smirked as an idea came to my head. He noticed something was going on and he gave me a stern look as he continued on the phone.

"Hello, Mrs.Magee? Yes, I know and I'm sorry-"

I was suddenly straddling him and he gave me wide eyes. He did his best to continue the call. "Uh, I won't be able to come this week-" I leaned down and started kissing gently on his neck. His breathing become shakey. "I'm h-having an emergency this week."

I licked and sucked the side of his neck which was making him grip my back tightly. "Uh, what's the emergency?" he asked, his eyes closed as he tried to pay attention to the phone call.

His eyes went back wide when I started to grind my member against his through our clothing. A moan escaped his lips and I giggled. "Sorry ma'am...I-I'm going to have to let you go. There's an emergency."

I started to pull his pants down teasingly when he quickly said, "Yes, I'll work next week!" Then he hung up abruptly.

I moved to get off of him but he held me tightly by the hips, making me stay in place. "Now what was that?" he purred.

"Just a little pay back for last night," I said, blushing.

He chuckled. "Now, what happened to the shy Jackaboy? The Jackaboy who never wanted me to touch him or even express any sexual contact with him?"

I blushed more and smiled. "Well, my teacher has been teaching me some other things than school related things."

He leaned up so our faces were close enough for his lips to brush against mine as he spoke. "I love how you're opening up to me babe."

I kissed his softly then got off of him. "So, you're all mine this week then?"

He got out of bed as well. "All yours but that doesn't mean your studies are off. It's still my responsibility."

I groaned. "But Marky!" I said dragging his name out.

He came over and began with, "No buts," then he reached and gripped my ass. "Unless it's your butt."

I blushed deeply and pushed him away. "I'll be waiting downstairs for you."

As I started for the door, Mark slapped my ass in one quick swift movement. I squealed and turned around, glaring at him. He winked. "You're a cutie babe."

"Fuck you," I in a rough tone.

He smirked, walking to the bathroom. "Later you can babe."

He closed the door as I gave him a annoyed face. I swear, he was a pain at times but he was getting to me sometimes. It was fun being with him. But I still had the feeling it would end at the start of next week...
____

A/n: I know it's not Friday, but I felt like updating today lol