Twelve

In a matter of minutes, I was about to go on my first date with Mark.

In the morning, when he came over for my lesson, he told me that he had a lot planned for us. However, when I asked for details, he wouldn't tell me.

Since this was my first time being on a date with anyone, I was very nervous. What were we going to talk about? What was I supposed to do? Was he expecting me to bring anything for our date? I didn't want to ruin our date was all that mattered to me.

I sighed as I started over thinking the situation. When I started thinking of backing out, there was a knock on the door.

I got off the couch and went to open the door to reveal Mark standing there. He was wearing a black fitted t-shirt and regular blue jeans. He looked amazing like always. He smiled when he saw me. "It's nice to see you again Seany."

Before I could say anything, he pulled me into a deep passionate kiss. I tensed up a bit before relaxing and kissing him back deeply.

We pulled away when we heard my mother, who came home early that day, walked in. I blushed deeply since she witnessed us kiss.

She laughed. "No need to be shy Jack." But her saying that only made me blush more.

Mark ran his hand through my hair. "For a guy who always acted tough, sure does blush a lot."

I swatted his hand away and pouted. "Shut up."

He laughed then asked my mom, "What time do you want him home?"

"I want him home before midnight please. You two have work to do tomorrow," she said strictly.

He nodded. "Understood. Your son will be home before midnight."

She smiled. "Thank you. Now you two go enjoy yourselves."

Mark smiled. "Oh, don't worry. We will."

I was about to argue with him when he guided me out he door and to his car. He opened the car door for me while he flashed me a heart stopping smile. "For you."

I did my best to be polite as I said, "Thanks."

He got into the car and smiled sweetly at me. Again I blushed and looked away. He chuckled as he started the car then pulled out the driveway and into the streets.

We both we're very quiet on the ride to where ever we were going. To break the silence, I decided to ask him.

"So, are you going to tell me what we're going to do now?" I asked shyly.

"All I'm saying is I'm taking you to dinner first," he said with a smile looking straight ahead.

I nodded. "O-okay."

He laughed slightly. "Don't be so nervous Jack. We've been alone together many times, this time isn't any different."

"But it's my first date Mark..." I said quietly.

He sighed and grabbed my hand with his free one then brought it up to his lips. He kissed me hand sweetly. "And I'm going to make it the best date ever."

I smiled and blushed. Sometimes I found it really hard to be tough and mighty with him. And I find it okay that I'm like that.

When we reached the restaurant, it looked very sophisticated and fancy. I looked at him once he parked. "Don't you think this is a bit much Mark?"

He shook his head as he got out the car then he came around and opened my door for me again. "Nonsense Jack. Nothing is too much for you."

I smiled at him as he took my hand and we walked in together. The waitress immediately recognized him. Her face lit up with a bright smile. "Mark! How are you today?"

I looked up to see him smiling down at me then back towards her. "I'm amazing."

She looked at me then noticed that our hands were together. Her smile faded away a bit. "I see you're on a date."

He squeezed my hand. "Yes I am."

She nodded. "That's good, well the table you're usually at is available."

"Thank you," he said to her then he pulled me away gently to a table far from the people in the restaurant.

We sat across from each other. He passed me a menu when a waitress passed by and gave us some. "Order what you want, it's on me. Don't worry about the price."

I nodded and hid my face with the menu. It seemed so stupid for me to feel so shy around him after we've been with each other for a few of weeks now. But since he was my teacher and boyfriend, I found myself over thinking those facts.

I lowered my menu slightly and mindlessly looked over his face. I felt like there was nothing wrong with me dating him. No one knew he was my teacher but him and I, so that's okay, right? Everyone is just going to see us a couple.

As I thought over the situation, he looked up and caught me staring at him. He smirked. I blushed deeply and hid behind the menu again.

I felt like a little kid.

He chuckled. "You're such a cutie Jack."

I pouted at him. "Don't say that."

He shrugged. "But you are. You acted tough when we first met but under all that you're just a cute shy guy."

"I just act tough to protect myself but I found it hard to do that with you."

He reached over the table and grabbed one of my hands. "Don't worry Seany, I'm never going to hurt you. Okay?"

I nodded and did my best to smile.

After we ordered and our meals arrived, everything was going pretty smoothly. We were having small talk as we ate. It was really comfortable to be with him.

Until he started to play around.

I was almost done eating my food when all of a sudden I felt his foot trail up my leg. I looked at him but he went to eating his food normally. I ignored it as I went back to eating as well.

All of a sudden he started to rub his foot against my crotch. I went wide eyed and looked at him. "What the hell are you doing?"

He smirked. "Having a little fun with you, Jacky."

I tried pushing his foot away from me but he would only come back to rub it against me harder. "We're in public Mark," I said trying to breath properly.

He looked around then smirked at me. "No one is looking."

"I don't care," I said blushing.

He chuckled and continued to rub his foot against my crotch. I was slowly getting turned on as he kept rubbing me.

"Mark..." I gasped as my hard on became worse.

He started going faster when my phone started to ring. He sighed and reluctantly pulled his foot away from me.

I did my best to pull out my phone to see that my mom was calling.

"Hello?" I said, still catching my breath.

"Jack, you need to come home right now!" she said her voice sounding in a panic.

I snapped out of my mood quickly after hearing her voice. "Mom, what's wrong?"

"Just come home. I'll explain then!" she said worried.

She suddenly hung up and I looked at Mark in a panic. "We need to go Mark. My mom is...we need to go!"

He nodded. He quickly slipped his shoe on and went to the front to pay the bill.

Then we quickly left to my house.

----

A/n: sorry this took so long. I actually had everything planned out, I just got busy. But this story will be updated every Friday bc school is starting and I need time for other things. Also next chapter is gonna be a wild ride! 😏 don't worry...more smut will come loves.