Two

My mom came bursting into my room screaming at the top of her lungs the next day. "Sean McLoughlin you better wake up right now! Your new teacher will be here soon!"

I groaned and rolled over to my side. "I don't really care if he'll be here soon. You can suck my-"

She cut me off by yelling again. "I swear to God Sean, you better get up right now."

I yelled back. "Stop calling me Sean! My name is Jack for the millionth time!"

She opened a curtain in my room so light could come in and I put the blankets over my face. "Get out of bed right now then!" As she said that we heard the doorbell. "That's probably him! You have ten minutes to come downstairs. Hurry up."

I groaned loudly as she left the room. I swear to God I was pissed off to the max as I knew he was downstairs waiting for me. I wanted nothing to do with him and wanted him to just leave already. I don't care what he looked like or who he was, nothing at all. I know he's going to be like everyone else and quit.

I put on a regular black shirt and blue jeans. I messed around with my hair then went to the bathroom to wash up. As I came back to my room, I decided to make a small show before I go down stairs.

"I don't want to meet this stupid fucking teacher!" I yelled as I grabbed my phone off my bed. "He's just going to be so fucking stupid, old and boring just like everybody else! I bet he's an ugly mother fucker too!"

My mom came bursting into my room. "Get downstairs. Now!"

I smirked to myself as I passed her. If she heard it then surely he had to as well. I walked down the stairs and went into the small room where my mom set up my classroom, as she called it. All it was is just a big table and two chairs with a computer that my dad left for us. I hated being in there so much.

When I went inside, I wasn't greeted with an old man who could barely see but with a younger man, a very much younger man. He fixed his glasses when he saw me. His bright red hair caught my attention first, it surprised me that the best teacher would dye his hair that color. My eyes trailed over his body next and I noticed that he was very muscular. He was also wearing casual clothing. I finally focused back to his face. He was really good looking, there was no point in doubting that. Everything about him made him so attractive.

"You're Sean, right?" he finally said. His voice was deep and smooth. It was so perfect to me but I made no gesture to be nice to him.

"My name is Jack," I said rudely as I took a seat in one of the chairs.

He chuckled slightly. "Right, just like you said yesterday when I was on the phone with your mother."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah whatever."

My mother came back with a cup of coffee in her hands. "Here you go Mr. Fischbach."

He smiled kindly. "Thank you so much. And please, call me Mark." I kept repeating his name in my head as I watched him take a sip of the coffee. "This is very good! Best coffee I've ever tasted!"

My mom smiled happily. "I work at café not too far away. I left the address on the notepad I gave you."

He nods. "Thank you."

"Well I must be going or I will be late for work. If you need anything, please call." Then she looked at me. "And please be good."

I flash her a fake smile and wave then go back to my smug look. She closed the door as she left the room leaving me with Mark.

----

A/n: Things will get intense a long the way...so be prepared 😂