Chapter 3

Ladybug sat Cat Noir upright against a wooden crate and held a cloth against his wound. "Hold this until the bleeding stops."

Cat Noir flinched when the cloth touched his wound but he pressed it against his wound. "Guess today isn't my day. At least I get to be here with you."

"Actually my time is almost up. I'm gonna have to head out."

Cat Noir's face dropped and he nodded. "Alright. I'll just sit here until the bleeding stops. Do you think the Storyteller will do anything until Friday?"

"I don't know," Ladybug said with a shrug. "Hopefully he just stays low until the fight."

Cat Noir nodded his head. "You should head out before you run out of time. You probably have people to see this morning, right?"

Ladybug nodded and turned to leave but she stopped when she realized something. "What about you? Don't you have people expecting to see you, too?"

Cat Noir gave her a soft smile. "I'll be fine. I'm usually not home that much anyway. Hurry, your Miraculous is almost out of time."

"Take care."

"I will."

Ladybug threw her yo yo out the warehouse skylight and and swung away. Cat Noir chuckled. "I love her so much."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Storyteller finished his line and grinned in satisfaction. "I knew you would confront me, Hawk Moth." He stood up and turned to see Hawk Moth standing ten feet away, arms folded behind his back and rage in his eyes. The Storyteller folded his arms and smiled. "What's wrong? You look like someone put something nasty in your tea."

"How dare you disobey me! I gave you your powers and you agreed to get me their Miraculouses! How can you go against my orders!"

"Slow down. I never went against you. I'm still on your side. The only thing keeping me apart from you are my tactics to defeating Ladybug and Cat Noir." The Storyteller flipped his pencil around and pointed the eraser at Hawk Moth. "If I wanted to go against you, I would write you into your grave."

Hawk Moth grit his teeth. "So what are you going to do? Just dance around until the fight?"

"Don't be impatient, Hawk Moth. After all, the best stories take time to create. If you try to rush them, they end up being either boring, or too short."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adrien quietly climbed the stairs to his room and collapsed on his sofa. The pain in his side stung as if he had been hit by a truck but he still wouldn't let that keep him down. A knock on his door startled him.

"Who is it?" he called.

"It's Nathalie," a voice called from the other side. "I have breakfast ready for you."

"No thanks, Nathalie," Adrien replied. "I'm not feeling too good."

"What's the matter?"

"Um... I tried to do a trick on my skateboard and I hurt myself trying to land."

The door opened and Nathalie walked in with a tray full of toast, eggs, and sausage. She set the tray down on the table and turned to Adrien. "Where did you hurt yourself?"

Adrien lifted up his shirt and showed the cut which had stopped bleeding but still had blood red going across his hip. "I hit a fence by the park. It's not as bad as it seems."

The Storyteller (Miraculous Ladybug FanFic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें