Conclusion

"So what do you think?" Tyler asked.

Trent Hills put the manuscript down on the desk and sighed. "I will admit Tyler, this is one of your more interesting works. I think this will sell well with the popularity of Ladybug and Cat Noir."

"So you'll publish it?"

Trent sighed. "I'm not entirely sure we can. It seems more like a fan fiction than an actual story."

"That's because it is a fan fiction. Aren't we all fans of the two heroes who watch over us and protect us when the police force can't?" Tyler reached into his coat and pulled out a magazine and placed it on Trent's desk. The cover had Ladybug and Cat Noir posing together after they had defeated their most recent villain. "This story is to show how we can always rely on them, even if their personal matters get in the way."

Trent nodded. "Alright, but change the names of their student counter parts. Those names are too generic. Besides, there are two students with those exact same names who are the mayor's daughter's friends. We don't want to offend them."

"Okay. Anything else I should change?"

"Yes. Change the title to: The Storyteller. I'll write up an explanation on how the events in this book are fictitious and any likeness or reference to anybody, dead or living, is merely coincidental."

Tyler nodded. "But if you type that, can't we get away with using the two student's names?"

Trent lowered his head in thought and nodded. "I guess we can," he said with a shrug. "I'll send the manuscript to the local artist to come up with some kind of cover. You go ahead and prepare your next story."

Tyler stood up and shook Trent's hands. "Thank you, sir. I'm glad we were able to get another story up."

"Well... I would like to see that story I rejected last week revised and edited. Like I said before, the concept is great but you lacked some details and character. If you can bring back that story better than it was before, I'll definitely publish it."

Tyler shook his head with a smile. "I don't know if I can rewrite that story after I wrote this. I'll try sir but I'm sure I'm going to write a new story with a whole new concept or another Ladybug and Cat Noir adventure."

Trent laughed. "Alright. Just make sure you make it as great as this."

Tyler nodded and left the office, jumping and dancing on his way home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marinette finished reading the book and panic filled her. "Tikki, this book guessed my secret identity."

"But I thought you said the references to characters were merely coincidental?" Tikki said.

"That's what the book said but it reveals that I am Ladybug and Adrien is Cat Noir!" She spun in her chair. "What if people actually believe the book and start following me and asking me questions and investigate me and... and..."

"Marinette, you're getting worked up about nothing. Let's just go to school and see how people react, okay?"

Marinette nodded. "I hope you're right Tikki." She thought about how the book put her in a date with Adrien and her face became beat red. "I hope Adrien doesn't avoid me~!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adrien put the book down and stared at the class photo. He saw how he was standing next to Marinette. His cheeks burned a slight red at the thought of dating her and how she could be Ladybug. He was so caught up about how the book portrayed him that he was startled by the knocking on the door.

"Wh-who is it?" he asked.

"It's me," Nathalie said. "Are you ready for school?"

"Y-yes. I'll bee right out!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marinette walked through the school entrance and bumped into someone. When she looked up, she saw it was Adrien. The two blushed and looked away.

"G-good morning, Marinette," Adrien said. "H-how are you doing...?"

"I... I'm f-fine..." Marinette replied. "How are you...?"

"I'm okay..." The two sat in silence.

Finally, the both took in a deep breath and said simultaneously, "Did you read the book?" They gasped. "Yeah, I did. Do you want to talk about it?" They both paused, blushing more as they realized how in sync they were. "S-sure. How about after school?"

They both paused again and Adrien nodded. "L-let's talk at my house."

"O-okay," Marinette said. The two lowered their heads and walked to class, silently wishing that everything in the book was just a coincidence and that no one else would question the books authenticity and accuracy.