two

Josh and Tyler sat in silence at the kitchen table until there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it." Josh mumbled before getting up and opening the door.

It was the pizza delivery guy. Josh paid him and gave a generous tip before taking the food and going back into the kitchen.

Tyler's eyes widened when he saw how much food Josh had. "Woah! You ordered all that?!"

Josh decided to play dumb. "No, the guy said they messed up the order. He said we could have it all anyway." He shrugged.

"Oh. Well, I guess it'll be nice to have plenty of leftovers."

Josh nodded in agreement and opened the first box of pizza.

Silence filled the room again as they ate. Josh just wanted to scream. He wanted to talk to Tyler. He wished they could just settle this with a talk, but he was scared. He didn't want to say the wrong thing and make Tyler mad, so he just bit his tongue and continued to eat.

Tyler had eaten three slices of pizza as well as some of the fries before leaning back in his chair. Josh was still working on his second slice.

"That was really good." Tyler said. "I'm going to head upstairs."

Josh panicked a bit. He didn't think of how he'd manage to get Tyler to eat more than usual.

Tyler started to get up from his chair.

"Wait!" Josh exclaimed. Tyler stopped. Josh froze for a few seconds until he finally thought of something. Tyler could never turn down a dare. "I have a dare for you."

They would always go back and forth with different, random dates for each other. They hadn't done it in a while though.

Tyler smirked and sat back down. "Lay it on me, Joshie."

"I dare you to eat the rest of this food."

Tyler gave him a surprised look. "It's a lot of food." Tyler bit his lip.

Josh let out an exaggerated sigh. "I thought you never turned down a dare."

Tyler gasped. "I don't! No, I can do it." Tyler grabbed his plate again and put the remaining slices from the first pizza box on it.

He took big bites and finished the few slices rather quickly. He then opened the second box and began to eat.

When he was about 3/4 through, he started to slow down. His stomach had started to poke out in front of him.

"Giving up so soon, Ty?" Josh smirked.

Tyler shook his head. "Of course not."

Once Tyler was done the second box, he grabbed the third. Josh was honestly surprised. Tyler was already eating way more than usual and he still wanted to eat more?

Tyler went through the third box even slower. He had only eaten two slices before he couldn't stand how tight his jeans were against his bloated tummy. He unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans before continuing to eat. He sighed in contentment. It was a little bit more comfortable now that his stomach had more room and wasn't being held back.

It took him about 45 minutes, but Tyler finally finished the last box of pizza. He groaned and rubbed his stuffed stomach. His shirt had ridden up past his belly button.

Josh stared at him. He had to admit, seeing Tyler so stuffed was kind of hot. He quickly shook that thought out of his head and cleared his throat. No, he wasn't supposed to like this.

"C'mon, Ty. Let's get you to bed." Josh said while he started to clear the table.

"No!" Tyler groaned. "I still have to eat the fries."

Josh frowned. He seriously didn't know how much more Tyler's stomach could handle. Sure, this was part of his plan, but he didn't want Tyler to hurt himself.

Josh shook his head. "You've eaten more than enough. I know I dared you to eat all of it, but seriously. You're gonna explode, dude."

Tyler narrowed his eyes at Josh and opened one of the containers of fries. "I never turn down a dare." He mumbled stubbornly.

Josh sighed. There was definitely no way to change his mind.

It took Tyler a while, but he eventually finished everything. His belly stuck out far in front of him and was making a lot of noises from how packed it was with food.

He sat back with a pout and ketchup all over his face. It was kind of cute, so Josh smiled.

"Alright, baby boy. Let's get you o bed." Josh said and finally stood up.

Tyler groaned again. "I can't move. Carry me?" He asked hopeful.

Josh rolled his eyes playfully. "Fine."

Tyler smiled softly and held his arms out. Josh carefully picked him up and headed upstairs.

He gently put Tyler in bed and removed his shirt and jeans so his stuffed tummy could have even more room.

By the time Josh got into bed, Tyler was already fast asleep. Josh could still here his stomach making noises so he brought his hands up and started rubbing soothing circles. A small smile spread across Tyler's face.

Josh smiled too. The feeling of love was in the air again and for a minute he doubted himself that Tyler would leave him. But soon the anxiety was back and reminded him that it was probably just a one time thing. He would definitely have to think of more ways to trick Tyler into eating more.

But for now, he fell asleep while cuddled up against his love.