three

It had only been a few days, but Josh could already tell there was a difference with Tyler.

He had been spending a lot of time with Josh and it felt like things were actually going back to normal.

They had been spending every meal together and Josh had been cooking a lot more. He always gave Tyler slightly bigger portions. Sometimes Tyler even asked for seconds. Josh also had a bunch of snacks around and he always found Tyler munching on something.

As far as Josh knew, Tyler hadn't gained any weight yet. Maybe a pound or two. Still, he could see that Tyler's stomach was constantly poking out when he wasn't eating due to his constant stuffing. His plan was working great so far. That is, until now.

Josh had woken up in the morning alone in bed. He rubbed his face and slowly got up and went downstairs. The house was quiet and he wondered where Tyler was.

When he got to the kitchen, he realized it was empty too. Josh frowned when he saw that there was a note on the table.

josh,

went out with Jenna, didn't want to wake you. should be back by dinner.

- tyler

Josh clenched his teeth and crumpled up the paper. Tyler went out with Jenna again? He thought things were going so well! Things were starting to feel normal!

Josh sat down and sighed as he put his head in his hands. He needed to get his plan to move faster. He took out his phone and started to look up recipes for dinner. He was going to make sure Tyler would gain weight quickly.

••••

Tyler got home at 7:30. Usually they would eat dinner by 6 or 6:30. He walked inside with a small smile on his face and quietly went to the kitchen. Tyler grinned wider when he smelled the delicious food.

Josh was sitting at the table with his arms crossed over his chest and a frown on his face. "Dinner's been done for over an hour. I thought you would be home."

Tyler cringed. "Lost track of time, I guess."

Josh looked down at the table. "I can heat up some food for you if you want."

Tyler nodded immediately. "I'd love that." He was pretty hungry, but he also felt really bad. Josh had made food for him thinking he'd be home but now it wasn't as fresh because he was late.

Josh stood up while Tyler sat down at the table. It didn't take too long to heat up the food and soon Tyler had a big plate of pasta with sauce in front of him.

Tyler ate pretty quickly. "Um... could I have some more? Please?" Tyler bit his lip. He was kind of full but he thought he could manage to eat some more.

A grin appeared on Josh's face and he took Tyler's plate and went to refill it. "Of course."

Tyler sighed in relief. All he wanted was for Josh to be happy. He'd do anything to keep a smile on that boy's face.

Once his plate was refilled, Tyler ate it slower than the previous one. He was getting seriously full.

His fork fell onto the plate with a clatter once he was finished and he snuck a hand underneath his shirt to rub his belly slightly. "Thanks, Josh. That was delicious." He tried to hide his pain with a grin.

Josh pouted. "You're done? Oh, I thought you would've eaten more. I made plenty and I spent a lot of time on it." He ducked his head down. "That's okay though."

Tyler gulped. "No, no! I can eat more. I'm still a little hungry." Tyler mentally face palmed himself. What was he saying? He was overly full already!

However, Josh's eyes immediately lit up. "Really? Awesome!" He hurried to get his boyfriend more food.

Even though he was full, Tyler couldn't help but smile at how happy he just made Josh. Eating more was the least he could do. Josh had spent so much time on trying to make a perfect dinner for him but he had been late and ruined it.

So Tyler continued to eat. His tummy was really beginning to hurt badly but he pushed through. He kept asking Josh for more food until there wasn't any left.

Tyler leaned back in his chair and cradled his stuffed tummy. He was so glad he was wearing sweats so his belly had room to expand.

Josh leaned down and hugged Tyler close. "Thank you." He whispered and kissed his cheek.

Tyler hummed in reply. He would do anything for Josh.