twenty-six

last chapter

_______________________

The rest of the tour came and went, and they were finally on their last show. After tonight they would be heading home for a long break and they could finally relax together and think about what music they could make next.

Of course, they were also looking forward to all the free time they now had to eat. Gaining weight on tour was easy, but it got to be really overwhelming with the weird looks they got from both the fans and their crew. Their friends meant well, but it's pretty hard not to be concerned when you see two people you care about gain excessive amounts of weight when they've been fit practically their whole lives. Josh and Tyler tried to reassure them that everything was okay, although they weren't that convinced. The boys didn't want them to worry too much, but they figured them worrying would be much less embarrassing than telling them the truth.

As for the fans, a lot of what they said now was very critical, so both boys chose not to check their social media that much. Sure, they still posted, but they rarely checked the comments and replies. Although even if they accidentally came across a rude message, it didn't bother them as much anymore. They had each other for comfort and they were getting better about just being happy with themselves and what they thought.

So now here they were, both sweating profusely and nearly finished their sold out show. They had both grown a lot over the previous weeks, and were just about the same size now, both approaching 300 pounds. Both boys' mobility was starting to become slightly limited. They were getting out of breath easily and could no longer walk properly anymore, only waddle.

Josh loved to watch Tyler struggle to move around the stage. The singer could hardly move from one side to the other.

Tyler's weight had gone everywhere on his body, making him big everywhere. When not being held back by his pants, his belly hung down and covered the tops of his thighs.

Josh, on the other hand, had gained more on his lower half than anywhere else giving him a pear shape. His butt jutted out behind him and made it difficult to sit in most chairs. However, he still did have a big belly, it just wasn't as big as his boyfriend's.

Honestly, Tyler would be lying if he said he wasn't going to miss watching Josh drum every night, his body jiggling when he hit every beat.

Josh wrapped his arm around the brunette's waist (to his ability - it was impossible to wrap it completely around) and gave the boy a soft smile. Tyler grinned back, finding Josh's chubby cheeks and double chin adorable.

They both bowed as best as they could, finding it incredibly difficult since their bellies were in the way. Luckily they had recently gotten new clothes so they could avoid any embarrassing incidents from happening.

Once off stage, they took their time thanking everybody for all of their work on the tour. There was an after party, and although they were anxious to start their journey back home, they still stayed around for a bit.

An hour later they started to get restless and decided it was finally time to leave. The boys said their final goodbyes and headed for the car so they could drive themselves home.

Tyler sat in the passenger's seat while Josh decided to be the one to drive. As the older man sat down, he was slightly uncomfortable. The car was not accommodated well for his new weight. His butt spread out beneath him, being so big that it covered part of the cup holder to his right.

Tyler laughed quietly at the sight. "You're getting so big, J."

Josh blushed and turned the keys in the ignition. "Thanks to you," he snuck a glance at Tyler before starting to drive, "Look at you, though. Your belly is nearly to your knees, baby boy." He smirked.

The brunette's breath hitched. "Do we have any food at home that we can eat?"

Josh shook his head. "I was thinking we could stop at a store on our way back and get stuff to hold us over. Then we can get more tomorrow."

Tyler nodded, "Sounds good. I'm going to feed you so much now that we're free for a while. Can't wait 'till you're so big that you can't fit through the door."

Josh bit his lip. "And I can't wait to feed you until you can no longer move. For the next tour we're going to need to figure out how we're going to get you from place to place."

Tyler bit back a moan. "We're going to be so fat, J."

Josh chuckled. "We already are, babe. But you're right, we're going to be so much bigger." He kept his left hand on the wheel while he gave Tyler his right hand. The brunette took it in his own and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"I love you, Joshie."

Josh smiled softly and gave his boyfriend another glance before returning his eyes to the road. "I love you too, Ty."

_________________________

woohoo, happy ending!!!

this was my first full chaptered fic, so thanks to anyone who stuck around lol

I'm thinking about doing another fic similar to this, so let me know if you have any ideas ❤️

I'm also always taking requests for my joshler weight gain oneshot book and you can message me if you have any requests 😊