six

After Josh finally caught up to Tyler, the two headed straight out of the mall and into the parking lot. Josh kept quiet as he drove, he knew it would be the best idea. Tyler sat in the passenger seat with his arms crossed over his chest and a scowl on his face as he looked out the window.

When they got home, Tyler headed straight for their room and slammed the door shut. Josh decided it was best to leave Tyler alone for a while. He didn't want to make things worse.

So Josh stayed in the living room on the couch for the rest of the day. He didn't even bother to turn on the tv - he just stayed alone with his thoughts.

Tyler must really hate me now.

I'm such a fuck up. Why did I do this??

I'm such an awful person.

Soon it was night time, meaning that Tyler had skipped both lunch and dinner. Josh knew he was hungry.

Josh sighed as he stood up and hesitantly made his way upstairs. As he reached their bedroom door, he took a deep breath before opening the door slowly. (Lucky for him they didn't have a lock on the door. If they did, he wouldn't be too sure Tyler would ever let him in.)

Josh frowned when he saw Tyler lying on their bed curled up in a ball. "Hey, Ty?"

No response. As Josh got closer, he heard quiet sniffles coming from his boyfriend. When he saw his face, he wanted to cry himself. Tyler's face was stained with tears and his eyes were really puffy.

Josh looked down before kneeling by the edge of their bed. "I'm sorry, Ty."

"Sorry?!" Tyler snapped. "You did this to me and all you can say is sorry?"

Josh flinched at his tone. He knew he deserved it. "I know I'm a terrible person. You can yell at me all you want. You can even..." Josh gulped. "Break up with me. And kick me out. I deserve all of that and more." He tried his best to hold back his tears. He definitely never thought it would turn out like this.

Tyler sat up and leaned against the headboard. He patted the spot next to him signaling for Josh to sit beside him. Josh hesitated, but eventually got up on the bed.

"Why did you do this?" Tyler asked quietly. His pleading eyes stared into Josh's.

It made Josh want to just disappear.

Just tell him the truth. Tell him you thought - no - think he's going to leave you for Jenna.

"I like you with some extra weight."

He regretted the words as soon as they left his mouth.

It wasn't a lie, but it sure wasn't the real reason why he did it in the first place.

Tyler's face twisted with confusion. "What?"

Well, no turning back now. "It kind of, um... turns me on." Josh took a deep breath.

Tyler's face became unreadable. "Really?"

Josh could feel his face heating up. He nodded.

Tyler playfully hit his boyfriend's arm. "You should've told me in the first place!" He smiled softly.

Josh furrowed his eyebrows together. "What? You're okay with this?"

Tyler shrugged. "I mean, I'm still kind of pissed that you fattened me up secretly, but it's just a kink. Nothing wrong with that."

Josh almost cried. He couldn't believe how understanding Tyler was. He was just... amazing. He knows he should tell him the truth, but then Tyler would really be mad - for the actual reason and for the fact that he didn't tell him the whole truth right now.

"God, I love you." Josh grinned.

Tyler rolled his eyes, but a fond smile spread across his face. "I love you too, you idiot."

Josh's eyes widened a bit. Tyler said he loved him. He hasn't said it in weeks. Maybe Josh was wrong after all.

"So how do we do this?" Tyler asked which snapped Josh out of his thoughts.

"Do what?" Josh asked confused.

Tyler spread his hands in front of him. "I don't know, this thing. Me gaining weight and all that."

Josh was shocked. Tyler wanted to continue to gain weight?

"You... you want to gain more weight?"

"If you like it, I want to try it out when I'm actually aware of it." Tyler laughed a bit.

"Oh, um... okay." Josh said. "Are you hungry? We could order something."

Tyler nodded and they both got up and headed downstairs.

"So did me bursting a button on my jeans really turn you on?" Tyler asked with a smug smile on his face.

Josh's face grew red again. "Um... yeah."

Tyler raised his eyebrows but his grin stayed in place. "Interesting... Because we ended up not getting any new clothes at the mall, so I'm going to have to live in these tight clothes for a little while longer. If a button popping turns you on, I wonder what else will?" Oh, Tyler was having fun with this now.

Josh's face grew even hotter. "Shut up."

Tyler laughed. "I think I'm just getting started, Joshie."