Chapter 2 - muffin head

Kayla's PoV;
What the fuck,
There is rows and rows of beds,Which isn't even the worst part because the bathroom is also just rows and rows of toilets and showers with no division at all.

We knew the dorms would be bad but seriously,look at this shit.

We all grab a bed and our parents leave the bags under them.My mother gives me a kiss on the head and says "good luck"

They all leave and we unzip the bags.We empty the clothes into the baskets under our beds and we all look to the trainers who say

"Dinner is in 10 minutes,be there!" They say and walk out,leaving us alone.The gang comes over and sits down beside me on my bed.

"We got them two." I state and Uriah says "four isn't even that bad."
"But Eric...." Dallas starts and Mar fake cries.We all start laughing.

We start to make our way to the hall.We pass my dads office on the way.I can kind of make out what they're saying

"That is a good idea we will inform the two of them tomorrow" Max says and my dad replies with
"Yeah it will definitely be for the best cause possible"

We continue walking.Dad obviously has a meeting with Jeanine and Marcus tomorrow.We reach the hall and sit at our usual table with our hamburgers and cake.

We just chat for all of dinner until Max calls for attention.

"We are so glad you joined the warrior faction and so glad you dauntless borns didn't betray us.
We believe in ordinary acts of bravery that strives one person to stand up for another.Welcome to dauntless!" He says shouting the last sentence.We all cheer.The transfers go crowd surfing and dinner is over.

We head back to the dorms but then decide we want to do something fun for our last hours of freedom.

We make our way to the hall again and grab a crate of muffins.We go to the training room and set up the guns.Mar kneels down and puts a muffin on her head.Since I'm the best aim I grab my gun and turn the safety off.I aim for the muffin and shoot.

The muffin spilts on mar's head and falls on the floor.I hear slow clapping from behind me.Then I notice all my friends are Infront of me.

I turn around and see Four and Eric standing there.
"What are you doing?" four asks.
"Muffin head shooting what else" I reply and four laughs.

"Just get out" he says again but it's too late,Lynm grabs a muffin and slaps it on his back.

"Ok now it's on" he says and grabs a muffin from his crate.

"Teams are all of us against you and Eric!" Uriah shouts and I say
"But uri that's not fair!" In a jokey tone with a fake smile.
"I dibs Kayla!!" Four shouts and I laugh.I turn around and pass Eric a muffin,He rejects it

I turn around and look him in the eye.
"Listen here, you may be the leader of dauntless but I'm the king of this game so I demand you to take a muffin and join in!" I say giving him the muffin and he takes it this time.

"On three!" We all count down,
"Three,Two,Go!" We all hell and start to throw muffins.One comes for me so I bend and it hits Eric.I turn around and laugh but he is looking at me like what the fuck he then throws his muffin at me.

"Hey we are on the same damm team you fuckin idiot!" I say and he laughs
"Oops!" He says and I punch him in the shoulder.

"Okay you all need to get back to bed tomorrow is a big day!" Four days and we head out.On the way I grab a muffin and hit Eric smack bang in the face.

"Oops!" I yell while laughing and running down the hall.
"Kayla!" He yells and I can barely hear it because I'm basically at the dorm.

We go to sleep in our beds to prepare for a big day,the first day of stage one.

Hey guys so this is chapter 2.
Don't forget to vote and comment!,

Bye pansycakes,
Aimee xxxx