25 Teleportation and many other gifts

Enjoy reading:)

25

Adam's POV

Walking through the house I kept looking for Luke but I couldn't find him anywhere so I went outside.

'' Hey bro '' I heard Cole's voice; I turned left and found him sitting on de edge of the pool with his phone in his hands.

''' Let me guess, - '' He said. '' You are looking for Luke. '' He said.

'' Yeah, you know where I can find him? ''

'' Yeah but first I want talk to you if you don't mind. '' He said with a serious look, I knew already he wanted to talk about me and Blue. Cole is one of my best friends, he always gave me good advises, maybe he could help me with this to.

'' Sure '' I said and sat next to him, it was quit for a few seconds but Cole broke the silence first.

'' I want you to know that  I’m not against you and Blue, of course I was shocked when I found out but it also made sense you know? '' He said looking at me.

'' How do you mean it made sense? ''

'' Well, you know how you two always were together since we ever met, of course we were all close but you two had something different. '' That did make sense, he was right. It always felt different with Blue, she really understood me. I looked at him and nodded.

'' Anyway what I’m trying to say is that not everyone is the same, I’m cool with this all but Luke isn't. Don't push him too much, it's hard for him already to see little Blue grow up and now he also has to deal with you two dating. ''

'' I know Cole, but you weren't there, he said some harsh words and earned himself a blow in the face.  He's my best friend just as you are but I won't let him hurt Blue, I want him to apologize to her. '' Cole looked at me for a few seconds and then he nodded.

'''I understand, you can find Luke in the gazebo, I think he's with Kat. '' I stood up thanking him and was about to walk away when Luke and Kat came around the corner, they both froze in place and stopped talking.

'' I think I’m gone go check on Blue '' Kat said not sure what to do. '' Don't be too harsh on him '' She whispered walking past me.

'' Wait I’m going with you. '' Cole run after Kat and as usually they started fighting and pushing.

'' Will they ever stop doing that?'' I asked still laughing. '' No, But if they ever stop I'll shave my head bold. '' Luke said looking al in love.

'' You know bro, that's exactly why we told you about us. '' I pointed at his face. Luke turned his head to me looking serious.

'' What do you mean?''

'' I can see what you feel for Kat by just looking at you, it's all written on your face, you’re in love with her bro. '' I stopped letting my words sink in, he kept silent still looking at me, so I continued.

'' Before Blue run away, I never realized how much I liked her but when she was gone I couldn't find my place,... what I’m trying to see is that I love her and I will do anything, anything to make her happy and keep her save. '' I looked up in Luke's face and his expression was so different, I knew he understood me.

'' Bro you really upset Blue with what you said, don't be angry at her she's been through a lot and we both know she doesn't deserve this. '' After a few seconds he sighed and nodded.

'' You are right, I’m sorry '' He said looking away.  '' Don't apologize to me, Blue is the one you should say sorry to, he nodded. '' So we’re good?'' I asked him.