*11* Luanië Pic. of Clair ---------->

* 11 *  Luanië

Kat’s POV

The kitchen was so quiet you could hear a needle drop. The boys were sitting around the round table waiting for me to start. Clair stood next to me and Jessie was leaning on the sink watching us quietly. I looked to the boys, I could read the curiosity from their face… ok, and here we go.

‘’

Like I said before the incident with Blue I know what happened to her BUT I also know what is happening with you Adam. ‘’ I turned my head to look Adam in the eye. His eyes went wide from astonishment.

‘’

W-with me? W-what do you mean? ‘’ Adam stuttered looking from me to Luke and Cole

‘’

I was not finished yet, just let me do my story and then you can ask questions. Deal? ‘’ All three of them nodded yes with their heads.

‘’

Like just said, I know what happened to Blue and I know what is happening to Adam….’’ I paused and looked to Luke and Cole. ‘’ I also know what is going to happen to you two… ‘’ Luke and Cole both furrowed their eyebrows. Cole opened his mouth to talk but I didn’t let him.

‘’

Before you start asking me what is going to happen to you guys, I want to tell a story, a story about a world and I’m not talking about planet earth. This world I’m talking about is magical, it’s so incredible I can’t ever describe its beauty in words; it’s a world where the impossible is possible. The planet’s name is Luanië and is full with Luaniers, Luaniers are almost like humans apart from the fact that Luaniers are gifted and in the eyes of the most humans they look almost perfect in every way, but of course they have their good and bad sides. Luanië is ruled by King Elias and Queen Elise. Their kingdom is very powerful and the king and queen are loved by whole Luanië . Luanië was a peaceful and a happy planet before the prophesies came true. Yeas Luanië rs are religious and like humans they have a bible…. Not exactly like the human bible but it’s almost the same thing, it’s calling the book of blue life. In the Book of Blue life is written about a proprieties about a war.

It’s saying when the 20th king of Luanië will rule, a big war will come and destroy the peace and beauty of Luanië , the planet will lose all the good and will turn slowly into a lifeless planet full of darkness BUT the prophesies is also telling about 5 children who are carrying the mark of Blue life, they are called The guardian 5 by the book. It’s saying 2 of the 5 guardians, a boy and a girl will be connected to each other, together they will be one and the most powerful and gifted Luanië rs on whole Luanië . The boy will carry the element of fire, while the girl will carry the element of water. She’ll be very beautiful, charming and a strong woman, she’s his true source of power; this will make him into the strongest man on Luanië , however, only power will not save the planet. No, only one true sacrifice made by one of the two will bring the life and beauty back on Luanië . ‘’

Looking to the boys I saw they were quietly listening to me, I turned to Clair and she nodded with her head for me to continue, so that’s what I did.

‘’

I know you all think what the whole book of The blue life has to do with you and Blue but believe me… everything has to do with it so just continue to listen….

King Elias the 20th is ruling Luanië for almost 18 years now, the war started two years and a half after his crowning. Before the war started he married Queen Elise. In the first year two baby boys were born, one was the king’s first son and the second was the son of the king’s best friend. Both babies were carrying the mark of The Blue life. Right after the queen gave birth to her first child, she and her best friend got pregnant. queen Elisa gave birth to a beautiful baby girl while the queen’s best friend gave birth to a twin, a boy and a girl. Again the baby’s where carrying the mark of The Blue life. The parents of the guardian five were astonished about their kids being marked but they were also sad, the birth of the five marked children proved the prophesies was real, that meant the war would also come soon. King Elias was keeping the existence of the mark on the five children secret from his people. He was afraid they would panic if they knew about them and the fact that the war was close, but when one of the maids in the castle found out about the guardian five, she spread it to the people causing panic.