*14* Something so familiar

This chapter is dedicated to DailySunshine. Girl you rock awesomely. Thank you for all the support and advise. xoxoxoxox

*14* Something so familiar

I felt the warmth of the sun on my face, a warm summer briz was blowing trough my hair. I smelt the fresh scent of the grass and heard the birds sing, this is just one of those moments you wish it would last longer. Happiness and peace, that

’s exactly what I felt right now but suddenly I heard voices, I opened my eyes and saw something so incredibly magical, so beautiful and breathtakingly. The sky was crystal blue with waves of lilac and purple. There were billiards of stars shining and the moon.. no it was not a moon.. it looked more like a planet. This planet was so huge and so close I thought if I reached my hand than maybe I could touch it.

I was still starring at the magical sky when the voices drew my attention back to them. Slowly I got up and looked around me. I stood in a clearing and was surrounded with wild blue rose. ‘’ wow, this is just amazing. ‘’

I turned around where I thought the voices came from and than I heard it again. Looking around me I tried to figure out where the voices came from. It looks like the voices are coming from the end of the clearing where you could see a small path leading true the trees.

Slowly I made my way trough the blue roses in the direction of the small path. When I almost neared the path I heard a woman calling a name but I couldn’t’t hear it clear so I quickened my pace.

‘’

Evelyn sweetheart come to momy.’’ I stood stock-still on m place, maybe I heard it wrong? ‘’Evelyn it’s getting late, come back to momy.’’ I heard the woman call again. So I heard it right but who is this woman and why the hell is she calling my name? For a couple of minutes I stood frozen on my place wondering how this person knew I‘m here.. still something about the woman’s voice sounded so familiar to me, it was pulling me to her direction and before realizing what I was doing, I found myself running like a crazy trough the trees, Ignoring the stabbing pain beneath my feet from running without my shoes on I was pushing the branches aside with my hands.

Coming closer to the voices, I slowed my pace down and inhaled deep. ‘’ Ok Blue, just push the branches slowly the side . ‘’

My heart was throbbing really fast, my palms were sweating, slowly I reached my hand up and pushed the branches aside… wow … the woman…. she.. i don't

believe my eyes, it’s like I’m looking at a older version of me but this woman is ten times better looking than me, she is like a goddess, the way she sat on the edge of the fountain with her feet in the water. Her long black wavy hair flew with the wind, her grey eyes were shining under the sky light, they looked almost silver.

Something about her looks so familiar, but what? I just don’t know. Just hen I was about to step forward, the little girl called again.

‘’ momy, momy look I got is fo you. ‘’ I turned to the left and saw a little girl with light brown wavy hair and hazel eyes running to the woman who pulled her feet out the water and walked to the little girl.

'' Look mommy, I got a pity oose fo you and Uke helpid me. ‘’

The little girl held her right arm up holding a blue rose in her hand, she was beaming at her mom. The woman bent down and picked the little girl up and kissed the girl on her forehead.

'' Oh Evelyn how many times did I tell you to come right away when mommy is calling you? ‘’ the woman did’t look angry at the little girl, no, she looked with love and kindness at the little girl in her arms who was still holding the rose.