*5* Mr. Rude--- Edited

A/N

I decided to write a short piece in Adam's POV. I think it will help you understand Adam. But remember its short because I only want Adam to explain his actions. Most of the book is in Blue's POV. If you guys want me to write more in Adam's POV than let me know. And Please please please VOTe

Enjoy,

Flowergirly

*5*

I turned my head to the owner of the deep smooth voice and met two icy blue eyes.

'' Can I help you?'' I asked him with a blank expresion. The boy staring at me blinked a couple of times shaking his head lightly as if I woke him up from his daydream.

'' Uhm... yes. Hi, my name is Trevor'' Trevor smiled at me showing shining white teeth's.

'' I was wondering if you would like t accompany me and my friends, I bet you will enjoy our company more than this one here'' He looked very patronizing at the boys.

'' Our table is over there by the way'' he pointed to a table with two other guys laughing and throwing food at eachother.

I raised my brow at the scene. How rude of him. First he's interrupting our conversation then he completely ignores Adam and Luke by inviting me to his table even when he sees I'm with my friends. Is this guy joking or what? I hate it when other people disrespects my friends.

I forgot they all were waiting for my answer. Turning my head to Adam and Luke, I saw them staring at me. Their looks... I knew they were just curious about how i would react, In the past i'd probably run away or something, getting attention from boys were never my thing.

When I turned five I lost my parents in a car crash, they were leaving to pick my grandma from the airport but on the way back a truck collided with them. The driver was drunk and my parents died on place with my grandma. I was left in an orphanage since we didn't had any relatives left. I don't remember much of my time in the orphanage. But that 1 day... that special day I will never forget. It was the day when they told me I was going to meet my new family. That day I meth not only my foster parents, Jack and Missy but also THEM, Luke, Cole and Adam. They were also adopted by Jack and Missy on the same day as I was adopted. Missy told me they were my new brothers. I remember how shy I was the first time I met them, I was so afraid they wouldn't accept me but the second I laid my eyes on them, all the bad feelings disappeared. They were so kind to me.

I don't know is it weird to say they made me feel complete? I know it's weird but... ugghh it's so hard to explain. Ever since then THEY meant everything to me and I can't imagine my life without them

Jack and Missy where also kind and caring. I never felt like they were foster, I don't remember my real parents, all I remember is my youth with Jack and Missy as my parents. I remember Missy saying always how special we were and how proud she was to have us. That was exactly how we felt. Special.. They gave us everything we ever wanted.

I miss them so much. Last year the moved to live in Aruba and the always travel a lot, so we don't see them as much as we wanted but they do call a couple of times per months.

Cole was already back, he stood behind Luke and Adam. His expresion was simalar at the two in front of him.

'' uhm'' someone cleared their throat and pulled my attention back. I turned to Trevor, he was looking at me with one brow up clearly waiting for an answer, well, I won't let Mr. Rude wait any longer.

'' Are you blind? I asked him.

He clearly didn't expect this to be my answer as he looked taken aback. '' What ? No, I'm not. ''