*21* Three magic words and a fire starter..Pic. of Adam's tattoo.

My cheek was tingling when I felt something warm cares it but I didn’t wake up until I heard someone whisper, I couldn’t hear it clearly but it sounded like ‘ I love you ‘ Instantly my eyes flew open, making me stare in a pair of the brightest emeralds I ever saw. I found Adam staring at me with a shocked and a panic expression, when he started to blush, oh my god, that’s soo cute but than when realization hit me, I jumped up from my crouched position with wide eyes.

‘’ Oh my god, Adam you’re awake!! ‘’ I couldn’t help myself but to smile like a mad woman. I launched myself on him and started to kiss his face, he chuckled at me and I felt his hands on my waist.

‘’ Blue calm down a little, I’m fine. ‘’ He tilted my face up with his finger to look at me.

‘’ I know you are, but that doesn’t stop me from worrying about you’, Adam do you remember what happened in the kitchen? ‘’ He was trying to remember as I saw confusion in his eyes, than it turned to something else, lust maybe?

‘’ I remember ,you kissed me and I kissed you back. ‘’ He smirked at me, while my face turned crimson.

‘’ Blue, you’re so damn cute when you blush, just like an angel. ‘’ he caressed my cheek, making me lean in his hand, damn, what this boy does to me! Adam leaned on his hands and reached to kiss me, he flipped us over, so now he was hovering over me, never breaking the kiss, I felt the sparkles again and the butterflies in my stomach and as much as I didn’t want to break the kiss, I had to. Adam bit my lover lip, asking me for entrance and when I didn’t give him any, he groaned in frustration. He tried again, but I pushed him gently back, he looked at me with a confused and slightly hurt look in his eyes, I know what he was thinking and didn’t let him talk first.

‘’ Sweetie it’s not that I don’t want to kiss you, because believe me I do! It’s just that something happened to you when we were in the kitchen, we had to call Clair to help you and now they re all waiting for us upstairs, we really need to talk with Clair. ‘’ I explained.

I knew he understood me, I could feel it. He snuggled in my neck and sighed, his warm breath send shivers down my spin, Adam sensed it and chuckled again. He started to kiss my neck but than pulled away looking me straight in the eye.

‘’ I can’t help it baby, you’re just too addicting for me, I can’t pull away from you ‘’ He winked at my flushed face, I felt my stomach fill with butterflies again at the word ‘baby’. ’I gulped and shook my head smiling. Leaning on my hands I pulled myself up and whispered in his ear. ‘’ Than let me help you. ‘’ With that I flipped us and sat on him.

He looked a little shocked from my sudden action but I knew he liked every bit of it as a he playfully smirk at me.

I bent down and kissed him softly on his lips, Damn those lips where shaped! Before he could grip my neck and pull me closed, I pushed myself up and climbed of off him, I knew he was frustrated but it only made me laugh at him.

‘’ Sweetie, we really need to go now, and will you please put a shirt on? ‘’ I couldn’t help but not to drool over his body, he had the sexiest six pack I ever saw , not to mention his V-line and his new tattoo… aahhh don’t let me start about it! I pulled my gaze off his body when I heard him snicker, instantly my face started to burn again.

‘’ Like what you see babe? ‘’ He raised his eyebrow up in question., leaning his head on his hand.

‘’ Uh hallo, you ever saw yourself in the mirror? What’s there not to like? ‘’ now I raised my brow up.

He chuckled again and got off the bed, walking to his closet and picked a black v-neck shirt out.

I stood there watching him bluntly and you know what? I didn’t care! Adam is too mouth-watering not to look stare at him. He pulled the shirt on as I saw his muscled flex, damn it! It was actually painful to stand and watch, without jumping him. Oh damn it! Bad Blue, bad!