*20* Saving Adam

Hii preties,

I know this chapter is not a long one and it's not finished yet  but i didn't want to make you wait longer, So here it is, and i will upload this week another chapter, to explain this one better.

Enjoy, comment!!!!!!!!!!! Vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*20*

Adam’s POV

I stood in our kitchen with the most gorgeous girl I ever saw right in my embrace, to say I felt a little nervous would be a major understatement, it took me everything that I had to stay composed, I took a deep breath, pushed her a little away to look in her eyes and just asked her, well I kind of demanded but you know what I mean.

'' Go out with me '' Blue stood there frozen, looking at me with her eyes wide open. I watched as her cheeks flushed crimson, She adverted her gaze from mine. When she remained quiet, I started to panic. Damn it! I knew it was too soon, now i just freaked her out. Just when I was about to say something, the kitchen door flew open. instantly  we both took a step back from each other.

'' Blue!'' Ashton smiled beamed, he walked up to Blue and pulled her into a hug

'' Are you feeling ok now? '' Ashton asked her. Blue looked like she was uncomfortable but I decided not to intervene and let her deal with Ashton herself.

'' I'm fine, thanks for asking tough. '' She pushed him gently away from her.

'' Good! Now come with me, '' He grabbed her hand and rushed to the door, just as they disappeared, Blue turned her head to me, sending me an apology smile.

Slowly I stepped back until I felt the wall behind me,  leaning my head back I closed my eyes. Was this her way to reject me? Damn it! Caught up in deep thoughts I didn't notice someone standing in front of me until I felt two small hands gently pressing on my chest sending sparks through her hands in my chest, instantly I knew whose gentle touch it was but before I could open my eyes, soft lips crashed down on mine, instantly we both opened our eyes, she pulled away on the same time as I felt a jolt, I knew she felt it too because of how wide her eyes were, a nice pink blush crept up her cheeks making me smirk at her sweet innocent. Blue pulled her gaze from mine and showed interest in her shoe.

‘’ I-I.. u-um.. s-sorry..’’ she started to stutter. Oh man, this girl is driving me crazy! I chuckled at her curtness and stepped forward, closing the gap between us. I pulled her chin up with my pointer finger and thumb, making her look in my eyes.

 ‘’ it’s ok ‘’ I leant in and kissed her lightly sending millions of little sparks in our body, I didn’t pressed harder until I felt her kiss back. I slid my arms around her waist, pulling her closer to me than we already were, she ran her hand through my hair , slightly pulling at it, making me moan in pleasure. I lost my patient and nibbled at her lover lip, she gasped, giving me the chance to enter and oh man! did she taste heavenly. Our kiss turned from soft and slow to hard and extremely passionate, I couldn’t hold my hands still as I rubbed them up and down her side, earning a soft moan from Blue, you can already guess how great I felt to know I made her feel like that. We were both becoming breathless, but I didn’t want to stop so I left a trail of kisses along her jawline, she pulled her head to the left giving me more space, I left butterfly kisses up and down her neck and collarbone. I heard her moan in approval. I smiled in the last couple of kisses, before finding her sweet spot. I kissed it and grazed my teeth against it before starting to nip gently on the same spot.

"Mm." I heard her softly protest. I continued working of her spot. I nipped a little harder, feeling her take in a breath.

" Adam." I heard her say louder. I stopped my actions, listening to her. "As much as I love what you're doing, I want you to kiss me." I heard her say. I silently laughed, abandoning my work on her neck. I kissed her on the lips forcefully .She pulled me closer to her if that was even possible, I turned us so now she was pushed against the wall, as we were kissing I felt my left shoulder burn on the same place as the rash, tried to ignore it but the pain got stronger and stronger and I had to pull away from Blue., making her whimper. I tried to smile at her but I knew it looked more like a grimace on my face. Blue seemed to notice this .