*1* Finally i'm home.. Edited

*1*

*1* Finaly back!

I'm finally back, standing here in front of our victorian style manor, I just can't keep the big smile off my face. It has been one year sins I left....I also left them, the big smile on my face died when i thought about what i did,, i'm not proud of leaving everything and everyone behind, i'm not proud of running away but even when i'm not proud of it all, i also can't deny what running away did to me.

People say '' running away from your problems is not a solution '' that's true but sometimes you need to get away, take a break and think it al trough before you come back and face your problems on full force and that's exactly what I did... but why can't I move? what is holding me back from entering the house?

'' You left them behind '' I answered my own quastion at loud. sighning i hang my head down. They who were always there for me, always protecting me from the bullies like Sarah ( I'll tell you about her another time) They are my true friends, THEY are my 3 best friends. I feel so happy to be back and I realy hope they'll forgive me.

Let me guess; now you all are curious about THEM aren't you? well, let me tell you a little about them.

First there is Luke, he is the smartest of us all. Luke is very handsome, tall, dark haired and well build. He is like i said a smart serious guy but he can also be very funny, sarcastic and caring when he needs to be. Luke is my big bro even when we are not blood related. It's strange, because we grew up all together but it never felt like Cole and Adam were brothers to me, yes we were bff and Luke to, but it's just that I knew if I would get in trouble than Luke would be the first person i would go to. If you have a big bro than you will understand what I mean.

Second is Cole, your typical blond, gorgeous, popular blue eyed lady's man. Well actually he was not a player but he is very wanted by all the girls in our school. Cole was just.. well let's just say sometimes he could really be a clown, a jerk with his stupid pranks!

And last but not least was Adam. Adam had the same body build as Luke, he was also dark haired, but his eyes compared to Luke's blue ones, were bright emerald, capturing you're gaze in them. The best way to describe Adam's personality is to imagine Luke's and Cole's personality all in one. He always astonished me by just being himself. I never felt like I have to change for him to like me. He always made me laugh when I was sad . In Adam's eyes, I was always little baby girl Blue, the quiet plain one.

I couldn't help, but sometimes I really wished he would look at me like he sometimes looks to the 'hot' girls in school. Pffff, what am I talking about. Like that would ever happen...

Walking to the front door I pulled the keys out my right pocket en reached slowly to the door lock, I turned the key in the door lock, opened the door and stepped into the hall. Finally I'm home...