An Introduction To ThatcherJoe

"Thanks for watching and I'll see you next week with another Sugg Sunday special." Joe said while looking at the camera and ending his video. He was really tired but had to edit this video and put it up.

The past week has been hectic for him as he had to fly to L.A for some youtube related work and has not been getting any let alone enough sleep. He struggles not to dose off while editing.

After finally editing and posting the video, he goes to twitter. After scrolling through some notifications of comments on his new video, he sees a notification from Y/N.

A smile formed on his mouth. Y/N has been one of the his best friends for years. In fact she was the one who encouraged him to start youtube. Sure his sister was a major influence but Y/N gave him the confidence.

She was the one who was always by his side no matter what. They first started getting closer when they were in school and had a solid friendship throughout university. After that Y/N decided to focus on fashion-designing and Joe started youtube.

Joe clicked on the notification and saw that she had commented on his tweet about his new video saying, "This is probably one of the best videos you have done. So proud of you lil joe." Y/N always called him 'lil joe' because he was the last one of all his friends to hit puberty and Y/N made sure he never forgot that.

As he was about to reply to the comment, his phone rang and the caller ID showed that it was Y/N.

J = Joe, Y = Y/N

J: Hey! What's up?

Y: Heya! How are you doing lil joe?

J: Jesus, when will you stop calling me that? And I am doing fine. How do I owe the pleasure of this sudden phone call?

Y: (giggling) Well, you don't. But I need to stay at your's for sometime, I have a show. Is that going to be a problem?

Then there's that. They lived so far from each other. She lived in L.A. and he was here in London.

He finds it odd how Y/N can sometimes be so formal and polite.

J: Yeah sure, why are you even asking? When are you coming?

Y: Tomorrow night. Could be way past midnight so you don't have to stay awake for me.

J: Okay then. You have the spare key right?

Y:Yeah I do. See you then lil joe.

J: Okay see ya!

He got out of his bed and went to the guest room to see if it was appropriate to stay in. The last time some of his friends stayed over and the place looked like a pigsty and he doesn't remember cleaning after.

As he suspected, the room was dirty af and needed to get cleaned up ASAP. He started cleaning. It was good to have someone as a roomie even if it was for a while.

After having a massive clean up session he looked through his social media for a while and then went to sleep excited for Y/N to arrive.

Author's Note: Posting the next chapter in an hour or so.

Hold Me Close And Don't Let Goजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें