Chapter One

I never thought my life would turn out the way it did.

Life can bring you untold pain in one breath.

Then untold joy the next.

Life is a roller coaster. It has it up and downs. It's hardships and happiness.

It's how we chose to live our life. To either let it bring us down or let it lift us.

To find happiness in the small thing or let hate consume us.

This is my story of how I overcame lots of hardships and found untold happiness.

When I found my way home.

I could feel the rain softly falling on me.

It was as if the angels were crying along with me.

It helps to hide the t that keeps falling down my face.

I had gone from having a loving mom. To have no one in one night.

My mind seems to be in a fog. Everything the preacher was saying was like a blur to me.

I wanted to give her the best but I could not. Being pore had set back and this was one of them.

All of our spare money was used for doctors. Hoping that you could help me

But it seemed none could.

There was no changing what life had thrown at me. It was something I had to learn to live with.

I've been without it my whole life, and nothing is ever going to Chang it.

I watched as they lowered her casket.

With every inch, I could feel my heart breaking. Why? Why her was all I could thank.

I throw my red rose down. God, it hurt so much. Who was going to be my best friend now?

Who was I going to run to when things got hard?

That was all I could think of as they pilled the dirt on. I had just lost my whole world.

I was truly on my own now because I had lost the best part of me.