Chapter Five

The place from what she could see with the little light she had. looked better than she had hoped for. Yeah, it needed work after no one lived in it for some time but not as bad as she thought.
There were dust-covered sheets everywhere. Something she would have to check out in the daylight.

She looks throw all the down stars' rooms trying to find a place to lay bedding down for the night.

After cleaning a spot out it was time to sleep. It didn't take long before she was out.

The sun was shining throw the rated curtains the next morning. Wok Tam, up it was only six in the morning. That was something new she would have to get us to. Getting up at the crack of dawn.

After picking up her bedding. Tam made a list of what she would need to get the place livable again. She made a few calls to have power and water turned on. They told her they could have it done today. So she made plans to go shopping for food and everything she would need.

It took a good half hour to get to town. She pulled into the hard wear store. With the list in hand, she headed in. Once throw the door she could feel eyes on her. Tam know it was cause she was new to town but it still made her feel uncomfortable. As fast as she could she got the paint and tool she would need. Taking her list of wood to the counter she handed it to the cashier.

Will this be all he asked?

She just nodded her head yes.

They loaded everything thing in her truck. Seeing a dinner down the road she realized she had not eaten anything yet. Time for food she thought. Might as well get it over with.