Chapter Seven

The bell over the door ring out. Tamara could feel all eyes on her as she stepped into the small cafe. It was very nerve-racking to say the less. She hated being the center of attention. She know it was due to her being new in town. Everyone wanted to know who she was. After taking a set near the door. Tam took a quick look around. The place had a homely feel to it. Something she had yet to feel in a long time. It didn't take long for the waitress to come over.
Hello, welcome to Mays how can I help you?

The waitress was maybe a year younger than her nineteen-year self.

Tamara took a piece of paper out and wrote what she wanted. She could see the confused look. It was something she was us too. With a nod, the waitress took down her order and walked off. She was glad she did not ask questions.

Once her coffee was set in front of her. Tamara went over her plans. As she look over the leaf she could feel eyes boring into her. She glanced around to see if she could locate the person. She was not prepared when her eye was caught by ocean blue eyes. She could feel the breath leave her. She tried to turn away but for some reason, she could not. It sent servers down her spine. But they were not the only eyes on her. The was another but they were an earthy green. Both men could be Greek gods. Why were they staring at her? Was it cause she was new? Or was there more to it? She was leaning more toward the first. She was not much to look at more of an average. The clanking of her food being set in front of her brought her back to earth. Tearing her eyes away she concentrated on eating and getting out as fast as she could.

Caden

The beauty that had walked in was not what he expected. And from the look on Trent's face, he felt the same way. She had to be no more than five feet maybe a hundred pounds when wet. They watched as she order her food. One look at her and he had to have her and he didn't thank Trent was far behind him.

I thank we just found the new resident in town.