Chapter six-teen

A/N: I know It has been some time from my last post lost going on I have just now found time to post hope yall like it. I know its not much but it what I could get done maybe now I will be able to post more often.

.....................

Tam keep her head down as she made it on to the porch. She could feel the heat coming off him as he got closer to her. She did not know how much more she could take and it was just one of them. She know she didn't stand a chance. They had to have woman throwing there self at them all the time.

Tam took a quick pick throw her lases and could see right away that it was Caden that was standing next to her. She didn't know what drew her to this man or his brother. Never has a man caught her eye not after the life she worked so hard to run from. Tam know she couldn't let what ever this was go any where.

A the sound of someone clearing there through brought tam out of her thoughts. She could fell the heat rising in her face. She took one more breath to come herself down. then looked up to see Caden holding the door open for her." Come on in" came his deep voice. Just hearing it done something to her. It took everything in her to walk past him to enter the house. The cool air was a relief to the hot summer day.

Tam took one look and wonted nothing eels but to run right back out the door. It look like this place had never seen a broom or mop. God give her strength cause she would need it and more just to get most of this place live able again. You could tell nothing but man lived here. There was close every where. Caden took her throw out the house showing her where everything was at. She keep making not's of what needed done first. I look like it was going to e one long day for her. It may take her a week before they would be able to see the floor again. Now she know why they where paying so much. It would take one strong women to keep up with the house and the cooking.

After they where done going throw each room she could see Caden looking a little shamed at the way the house was. More like a boy caught with his had in the cookie jar. It was kind of cutie to her. Shaking her head to get that thought out of her head. That way of thinking would only get her in trouble or hurt. She made the O.K signal letting hi now she was all good to go to work. That he could go on about his day and leave her to it. More then anything she just wanted to get away from him before her thoughts got her in trouble.

With one last node to her he walked away. She couldn't help watching him. He had a nice back sided. I was time for her to get to work. Frist on her list was the kitchen so she could get something on while she did the rest of the house work.

It had taken over a hour to get all the dishes done. She has already worked up a sweet. Taking stock of what they had she throw everything she needed to make cow boy beans. It was fast and easy. She would have to make a list of what was need or they where out of before to morrow. Maybe make a plane for the meals tonight would work best. Time for the rest of the house.