Chapter Ten

The dirt road was long. Following the directions that the waitress gave me. It didn't take to long for the big two story log home came in to view. It was breath taking.

She could feel her hands start to shake because of her nerves. What if they didn't won't her because she couldn't talk. She hated the bad thoughts that was going throw her head. She slowly mad her way up the porch steps. With every step her heart would pound a little faster. Taking a deep breath to steady her self. She Knock on the door. She took a quick look around whiting for someone to answer the door

She could see man out working everywhere. Some with horses by the barn others unloading feed. There were man leaving on horse back with cattle dog with them. This was a working ranch no questions about it.

As she looked around she tried to get her nerves under control. Taking step up to the door. Her hands started to shake and her heart was pounding. Taking a deep breath to steady herself. Raising her hand she quickly knocked on the door.

The more she waited. The more she thought of all the job she lost do to her secret. How could anyone won't her to work for the when she could not talk to them. Self bought keep creeping in on her tell she was nearly panicking.

She her the door open and took one last breath before she turned just to have it leave her again. There standing in the door was one of the guys from the cafe. She checked the paper again just to make sure she was at the right place.

Can I help you he asked. His voice was so deep it sent servers down her spin. 

All she could do was nodded her head. It was as if everything had left her.

Are you here for the cooking job he asked as he lend agents the door.

She just nodded again.

O.k well follow me my names Caden by the way.

He took a step back to allow her to enter. The place was nice. Need cleaning through.

After she was throw the door and he had closed it. Follow me to the office Caden said.

He couldn't believe she was here and that she was looking for a job. He couldn't wait to are the look on Tristans face when he sees who was here in their house.