Chapter Eight

Tam felt trapped. That was the only way she could describe how she felt. Why were they still staring at her? Did she have something on her face? It was time to get out of there. Should she be worried about them?

Her head keep spinning with thought as she drove back home. It couldn't be because they like her. Men never to a second look at her and if they did once they found out her secret they ran. So what was the point of trying? Just to get her heart broken.

Back at the ranch, she unloaded the groceries. Time to get to work. The only problem was she didn't know where to start. She got off and would start with the bedrooms. The one downstairs would beware she started. It would be safer for her to know to tell she could get the stairs fixed. That was a job she know she could not do herself. She wasn't ok with strangers coming into her house right now. So it was best she put it off for now. The one-room off the kitchen she would make hers. It already had a bed and dresser so less to buy. Also, it had its bathroom attached to it which made it great for her.

It took several hours to get all the bust cleaned out and her clothes put away. It felt more homely now with her things put in. She took a look at the clock by her bed it was already late afternoon. She needed a bath and food. Tomorrow she would have to look for a job. There wasn't much she could do. But she was a hard worker if someone would give her the chance.

A/N

Just wanted to say thank you all for following and voting on my book I hope you all like it. I'll try to Wright more next time but I update as fast as I can.