Chapter Six

Every once in a while Trent would go to town to eat a good meal. Lord know no one on the ranch could cook worth shit. He had thought about hiring a cook but was afraid the boys would run her off. Most of the man didn't know how to treat a woman to save the lives.

Setting in the back booth in the shady cafe. He waited for Caden to get here. Hearing the bell over the door go off indicating someone just came in. Trent looked up to see Caden making his way over to the booth.

Trent watched as he removed his hat and ran his hands throw his black hair. It was a tell that so met was on his mind.

After the orders there food and coffee. So what's on your mind Caden.

Will you know that land we were looking in to buying Caden said.

Yeah what about it. Trent could here how frustrated he was about it. Every time he would go to look into it they would give him the run around about it.

Will it seems someone just moved into it.

He could tell Caden didn't won't to tell him.

Do you know who? He asked.

Some long lost relatives of the last owner. They say something off with her. She won't talk to anyone.

Great know they had some loony living next to them. Just what they needed with calf right around the corner.

It was something deals he'd have to look in to. With frustrations moving in her decided to let it go for know.

Let just eat and get out of here.

Both started dinging in when the bell went off agen. Both look up to see who came in. Both started choking on the bit of food. When they got a good look at the beauty that just walked in.

Who the he'll is that.