Chapter Two

New beginnings

    It had been a week since mom passed and every day It got harder to work throw the pain.

I know I had to keep living just like she would have wanted.

Yet everywhere I look it reminded me of her and the life she wanted me to have.

I got a letter a few days ago from a lawyer. He said that mom left me a piece of land in Montana.

 It was something that had been passed down to her when she lost her family.

None of this made sense to me. how did she get down here in Alabama and why did we stay here struggling to make ends meet?

I could not wrap my head around what she could have been thinking.

What could have happened to make her stay away and never tell me about this place?

Too many questions that had no answer to them.

I needed to look at this as the new start that I had been looking for since her passing.

After filling out all the paperwork. I started planning my next move in life and praying it was the right one for me to make.

With that in mind, I decided to sell everything and start over new.

Only taking what mattered the most to me.

Pictures of my mom and me, a few pots and pans, my clothes, and my bed.

After packing everything I could in boxes, putting it in the back of the truck, and sailing what was left.

It was time for me to start the next chapter in my life.

Authors notes.

I know it's not long but I want to get this right. Lol, some days I may update more chapters at a time and on others, it may take time. Just stay with me as I bring this story to life.