Chapter Thirteen

A/N
Look, for those that are ok with the short chapter thank you and sorry it was not that long. I will try my best to make them longer just didn't won't y'all Whiting for a up date. Thanks for voting and following me. I know it need editing. I have someone helping me and I'd like to thank them for it as soon as I can I will fix this book. For those that are not happy i am very sorry you are but this is my book if you do not like how it goes that's on you. This is a place were ppl work on there book you are not buying it there for be happy you get to read it for free. I amy stop up dating to go back and fix the book. Know on with the book.......

Saturdays was hectic for her. She was so glad she had gotten the voice app on her phone. It made it easy for her to communicate with everyone with out having to  tote a notebook around. Know all she had to do was rip what she wanted to say and it did it for her. She was still tired from not getting a good night rest. She couldn't understand why her dreams were invaded by her new bosses. She could feel the blush covering her face as she thought back on it. Where had some of it come from. It was so erotic. Thing she would only read about in romance books. Maybe that is were some of it had came from. Shacking her head to get rid of the sexy images of her bosses. How was she to look them In the eyes after some of them thing she had dream about. She need fresh air or maybe a cold shower. She should not be thanking of them that way. She was not stupid on the thing that went on between a man and woman. She did read but she had never found that someone who would over look her defect and love her for her. Most would ask her out but once they found out they would run. It got to the point she could not trust man anymore. They all wanted did the same thing. Some one who was flawless. It was something she was not unfortunately.

Ma'am were all done for the day the stairs are all fixed and safe to use. One of the work said bring her out of her thoughts.

She tipped a thank you before paying him. It was time to find out what was up there if anything. She couldn't help but be excited. She loved exploring and finding new things.

One at the top she could see four doors. She pick in to the first two and found they were bedrooms the other one was a bathroom. The last door lead to the attic which was filled with boxes upon boxes. It would be something for her to go throw. Maybe she could find out more on why her mother left and never talked about this place. She pulled the first box down and blow the dust off it.

Once the dust cleared. She open the box it was mostly old photos of her mom when she was growing up. She put them to the sided for later. Most of the boxes had old close and paper work on the farm. She know if she was to get the place back up she would need to go throw them to. After a hour of going throw everything and putting what she wanted for later aside. She came across a old chest. The only bad thing was, it was lock. We're was the key she wonder. After thanking she remember her mother alway had a key she worn around her neck. Maybe just maybe that was it and if so it was in her jewelry box.

She quickly went to get it. It looked about the right size. She tried it and heard the click of the lock releasing. Yes!

Their was lot of journals inside. More like dries and they were all in her mother hand righting. Could this be the answer to all the questions she had or would it leave her more puzzled then before?