Chapter One.

Please vote and comment.

*fast forward*

It was a Friday evening and was on my private jet headed home to see me twin sister. I had to admit that despite our constant restrained rivalry growing up, I had actually missed my sister.

Besides, it was the end of the month and we had to go through her financials.

After 'The Accident' - as we'd decided to refer to it - I had at eighteen years old taken over my father's multibillion hotel franchise while my twin sister had taken over our mother's fashion company years later with me handling the financials of it too.

Now at twenty eight we were famously know to be two of the richest and youngest women in the USA.

I arrived at the airport where a slick black car awaited me. It glided softly as I headed to the family manor on a more quiet and serene side of Beverly Hills.

I was out the door and up the stairs before Shem, our butler could even say hi.

"I'm home!" I yelled as I swang my sister's door wide open, knowing clearly well she'd have turned in early and was sitted, chatting or working in bed.

I heard a curse as my sister sat up, sheets clutched to her chest and another head popped up from under the same sheets.

"Reece, its not what it looks like!" She called but I was too shocked to speak.

There in bed with my sister was the man I was just about to fan over with her. The first man I who'd ever taken interest in me.

It was then that I noticed that I was still staring at them, my mind confused and my heart betrayed. "I'm..... I'm sorry. I didn't know you..... had.........company." I stuttered as I pulled back away from the door and fled down the stairs.

I was met by a concerned Fran, our nanny for more years. "Oh honey." She cooed as she pulled me into her arms and I stood there numb not letting the dam pushing behind my lids to flow.

"Reece!" He called from the top of the stairs causing me to pull away from Fran's embrace.

"Take care child." She said and I nodded before rushing outside where Shem kissed my forehead and handed me my keys. I was just pulling out when he and my sister got to the door.

I hoped to never see them again.

*Present Day.*

Everything was going as planned and I had a feeling this gala night would be the best of the year. It had to be!

A lot was riding on tonight. I was under a lot of pressure. For one, this was the first gala by the family company with me as the CEO. The first one had been under my dad and I personally had attended it. It had been grandiose!

Two, I was hosting it in our Greece hotel which had just recently opened but had climbed the ranks faster than I thought possible.

Three, this was the second gala of the year, Greece edition. The first was by one of the best hotel franchise in Greece. I had to outdo myself.

"Hey boss, aren't you heading out to get ready?" Chloe my manager asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"No. My friend's setting me up in my office." I replied.

"Oh right...... and remember, if you need anything at all just ask me or Jace, right Jace?" She said, the last part poking her assistant, who was looking over some details, in the ribs.

"Yeah. Anything at all boss."

"Great. Thanks guys. Oh Jace, don't forget to get my friend and her crew some food from the kitchen. I'm heading up to get ready." I answered and Jace saluted me as Chloe gave me a thumbs up.