three

When Isaac got home, he immediately stripped out of the clothes he wore and jumped into the shower, quickly washing before getting out and putting on a plain black t-shirt, a pair of dark blue jeans and white converse. He knew Alice was waiting in her car for him outside, so he quickly pulled on a jean jacket and picked up his bag and phone before leaving. His dad wasn't home yet, so he just locked the door as he left, pocketing his keys and joining Alice in her yellow sports car Edward bought her.

"Let's go." Alice grinned, revving her car and speeding off.

Alice parked her car outside the Cullen home, and since Alice and Isaac had discussed why Isaac might be drawing things that haven't happened yet. Isaac was slightly on edge from earlier, unsure how to process what was happening to him and he knew if he kept pushing it down he was going to freak completely and hurt either himself or someone else. And that's not something he wanted to happen.

"You ready?" Isaac knew the question was rhetorical, since he was going into that house whether he liked it or not.

"Ready to meet your family of vampires I've already met before? I'm down." Alice giggled at his reply, climbing swiftly out of her car.

"Come on Isaac, you'll be fine. Like you said, you've already met them." Alice grabbed his wrist once he'd left the vehicle and pulled him towards the house. He followed reluctantly, but when they entered the second level of the home Isaac was pulled into a hug he didn't expect, and reacted violently. He didn't even realise he'd done it until he was standing over Emmett who landed on his back with a loud crack and groan. The rest of the Cullen's stare at Isaac in shock, as none of them were aware of his strength. It was obvious though that he wasn't either because he let Emmett go, stepping back from the broad vampire.

"Why you staring?" Isaac asked though nobody answered, and he held a hand out for Emmett who accepted the hand up.

"Nobodies ever been able to take me down before." Emmett stated, frowning like he was trying to solve the worlds problems. Isaac merely shrugged, his careless attitude loosening the tension in the room.

"What can you do." Behind him someone snorted as Alice burst into a fit of giggles, and Isaac looked so oblivious.

"What?" Rosalie burst into laughter, and both girls shook their heads as Isaac muttered something about them being 'cryptic fuckers' before the subject was changed.

The night went by slowly, Isaac showed Carlisle his sketchbook, and was told it could be a possible vampire gift he would receive if he ever became a vampire, though in the back of his mind told him that wouldn't be the case.

"Favourite colour?" Rosalie asked as they sat cross legged on one of the couches.

"Turquoise." Isaac replied. They were playing 20 questions, trying to get to know each other better.

"Favourite movie?"

"Fast and Furious."

"Person you hate the most."

"James Michaels."

"Person you love the most."

"Bella." Rosalie frowned. "My little sister." Rose made a face of understanding. "My turn. Favourite singer."

"Beyoncé."

"Favourite actor."

"That's a stupid question."

"Favourite book."

"City of Bones, Cassandra Clare."

"Excellent choice." The two spent an hour playing this game until Alice eventually dragged the Swan boy away from Rose, who went back to sit with Emmett.

As Isaac sat in Alice's car as she drove him home, his smile was genuine and his heart was filled with excitement. He hadn't felt this happy since he was young, and was basking in it for as long as it lasted. He arrived home, shouting night to Alice before walking into his home, saying goodnight to his dad as he passed the living room and walked straight up to his room, not even bothering to change only slipping his shoes off before climbing into bed.

And for the first time since middle school he fell asleep with a stupid grin on his face.

authors note
this one is pretty short actually and its edited so yay me

date written : some time early november 2017
date published : 06/01/18
edited : yes
word count : 719