Chapter 2

Stiles was driving to Las Angeles which isn't too far from beacon hills. When he heard sirens following him. Stiles put on his goggles and got out of the car to face the police.

"You're under arrest! Turn around and put your hands behind your back." Stiles did as instructed and they cuffed him.

"You have the right to remain silent anything you say can and will be held against you." They told him and he just stayed quiet.

They got to the police station and they cuffed him to a chair. Sitting across from him was another officer. This officer turned out to be none other than Noah Stilinski.

"Take off his goggles." he told the other police and they did as he said. They removed his goggles and Noah gasped looking completely shocked and betrayed.

"Stiles?" Noah asked checking to see if it was actually him.

"Hey dad did ya miss me." Stiles said evilly with a smirk plastered across his face.

"Why are you doing this Stiles?" He asked tears brimming his eyes.

"Oh you know because I havent slept in months, my girlfriend broke up with me for whatever reason, I was possessed by an evil fox spirit but don't worry Scott took care of it. Speaking of Scott he hates me now because I killed someone in an act of self defense but this was before my dad decided to leave me." Stiles said in an angryish voice.

"Lydia was the only one who still liked me and she tried to help me but couldn't so I told her to stay away from me or I might end up hurting her and I don't want to do that." Stiles said watching as a tear fell from Noah's face.

"So I learned how to fight and became a criminal" Stiles said laughing evilly. (A/N he laughs like Jerome Valeska from Gotham just sounds more insane).

"Lock him up." Noah instructed the officers and they did as he said once again they took stiles to his cell. He's got a cell alone because they said he's too dangerous to be around.

"Can I have my one phone call."Stiles asked the officer as he locked the cell. He handed stiles the phone and he called Lydia.

"Hello?" Lydia said her voice soft and sweet.

"Hey Lydia." Stiles replied nervously chuckling.

"Stiles? What's up?" Lydia asked Stiles.

"So I got myself into a bit of a situation." He said.

"Stiles where are you?" Lydia asked a new lace of concern wrapped in her voice.

"Jail..." Stiles said looking at the ground.

"*sighs* I'm on my way what jail are you in?" Lydia asked.

"Las Angeles Police department." Stiles replied.

"I'll be there as soon as possible." Lydia said.

"Wait stiles what did yo-" Lydia started but stiles hung up not wanting to answer what she was about to ask.

-1 hr later-

Lydia walked into the building and up to Noah.

"I need to see your son." Lydia said to Noah.

"I don't know if that's a good ide-" Noah started but Lydia cut him off.

"It's fine I trust him and he trusts me." Lydia said.

"Okay down the hall and to your right." Noah said Lydia nodded and walked to Stiles's cell.

"Stiles!" Lydia said and ran up to his cell. Stiles got up and walked to the front of the cell.

"Lydia please you have to help me it's lonely in here an-and-" Stiles didn't finish that sentence because Lydia shushed him to try to calm him down.

"Stiles what did you do anyways?" Lydia asked.

"Umm..." He started. Stiles didn't want to tell her because she would probably change her mind and leave him and he'd have to break out.

"Well I may or may not have killed over 20 people, and I may or may not have robbed a few stores, and I may or may not have taken hostages in a bank waited for the police to get there and blew up the bank killing everyone inside but me..." Stiles said tears brimming his eyes. He didn't dare look into Lydia's eyes.

"Stiles! Why did you do all that?" Lydia asked now sounding angry.

"B-because I was angry. Everyone left me... Everyone hates me... I was so alone... I finally just snapped and after the first time I robbed a store I started hearing voices and they told me to take it up a notch and I ended up liking it...and-and... I'm sorry I know your mad but... I-I'm sorry Lydia." Stiles replied tears now falling down his cheeks.

"I'm not mad stiles I'm just disappointed. I don't know why you didn't tell me I could've tried to help you again." Lydia said.

"Hold on stiles I'm going to get you out of here." Lydia said and walked around the corner to Noah's desk.

"I'm getting stiles out of here." Lydia told him directly.

"I'm afraid I can't let you do that." Noah replied.

"Why not?" Lydia asked angrily.

"Because he's dangerous!" Noh yelled.

"What if I told you I'd take care of him? Or if I said I'd take him to a mental hospital or insane asylum or something." Lydia said.

"Then I might consider it." Noah replied.

"He's your son don't you want him to get better?" Lydia asked.

"Yes bu-" John started before Lydia cut him off once again.

"Then let me help him." Lydia said. Noah sighed and walked with Lydia to Stiles's cell. He unlocked the cell and Stiles pretty much fell into Lydia's arms.

"Please get me out of here Lydia..." Stiles cried and Lydia walked with Stiles out to her car.

They arrived at Lydia's house about an hour later. They walked inside and Lydia sat on the couch and patted the spot next to instructing Stiles to sit next to her. Stiles went and sat next to her and she grabbed his head and pulled it into her lap. Stiles scooted more onto her lap and she wrapped her arms around him. They sat like that for hours until they fell asleep.
_______________________________________________________
Anyone have any ideas for the next chapter? If so please comment.