Chapter 5

This is in third person this time.
-----------
Stiles sat in that tiny room just looking out the window. He ran through his options to escape and so far it's either smash the window break the bars and run, convince them he's innocent so they'll let him go, or when they let him out of the room run from the building. So far he's liking smash the Windows break the bars and run. Of course that's not the plan he went with. Instead he made up a new plan and asked Oliver for help.

Stiles and Oliver managed to get to the basement for the tools they needed. There is also a vent in there. Stiles got into the vent and started crawling he turned down many turns until he found the one that led to the front gate.

Next he had to jump down run to the gate hop over the fence and run as fast as he can.  He took a deep breath and went for it.
------
He made it out the gate and was now running down the street he turned around real fast to see if anyone was chasing him but no one was just in case he ran anyways. He made it Scott's house (after getting his knife) and knocked on the door. Scott answered the door and stiles punched him in the face really hard.

"Stiles!? What the hell how'd you get out!" Scott yelled.

"You really thought they could hold me there!? Ha Ha! No no no I'm a ninja I escaped and now I'm here for revenge you bastard!" He swung his knife at him and it sliced his cheek. He punched him a few times before tackling him to the ground and punching him repeatedly. He stabbed him in the shoulder and left his house. Instead Stiles went to his dads house and crept in his old window and walked downstairs sat on the couch and waited for his dad. Suddenly the front door swung open and in walked his dad.
------
This sucks but oh well it's 2am and I'm tired.