Chapter 8

Lydia's POV

"What are we going to do about stiles? How long do you think he's been possessed?" Scott looked at me with tears brimming his eyes.

"I don't know Lydia someone must have let the nogitsune out again because obviously killing it doesn't work." Scott replied wiping his eyes and standing up. He walked over to me and hugged me while I cried into his shoulder.

"It's going to be okay Lydia we are going to find him and stop him. We're also going to figure out who let out the nogitsune." Scott said reassuringly.

"Okay... We better get to work then before Stiles does anything worse." I said and Scott agreed then we started to work.
------
Anonymous POV

"I let you out to be part of my pack! I can easily put you away again!" I screamed.

"I don't want to be part of your damn pack! You said so yourself part of me was still void you can't take that away it doesn't work like that!" Stiles screamed back at me.

"I can kill you easily!" I yelled at him flailing my arms.

"HA! You really think that you can kill me? You really think Scott would let you?" Stiles asked crossing his arms over his chest.

"No I don't think Scott would let me but how is he supposed to know? You'll be too dead to tell him!" I was beyond frustrated.

"Because there's not a doubt in my mind that says Scott won't find me before you even get a chance to kill me!" Stiles yelled flailing his arms.

"Maybe, but I can easily kill him to." With that I walked away ignoring as stiles yelled to me. I've got work to do.
------
Ooh! Cliffhanger! Who do you think the anonymous person is? Sorry for the wait! And sorry for the short chapter!