Chapter 3

Stiles and Lydia woke up in each others embrace. Stiles sat up looking tired and it seems Lydia was already awake just didn't move.

"Good morning sleepy head." Lydia said laughing at the nickname she gave him.

"Someone's cute when they're tired." Lydia said a small smirk plastered across her face. She sat up next to Stiles who was still staring at the floor.

"Yo earth to Stiles?" Lydia said snapping her fingers.

"Oh what? Hi sorry I'm tired that was the first night I slept in months." Stiles said groggily and rubbed his eyes.

"I can tell its 1 o' clock in the afternoon." Lydia said laughing.

"Oh Jesus." Stiles said with a small laugh.

"Do you want to go out for lunch or something?" Lydia asked.

"I would say yes but you might be forgetting the fact that I'm an insane lunatic who kills people?" Stiles said.

"Oh yeah... Do you want me to make you some lunch?" Lydia asked and Stiles finally looked at her.

"Yeah okay that'd be nice I haven't eaten in days." Stiles said with a slight smile.

-30 minutes later-

Lydia came back into the living room with a plate of sandwiches and two sodas.

"Here you go." She handed him a plate that had a sandwich on it and a Coke can.

"Thanks Lydia." Stiles said and picked up the sandwich. Lydia had already started eating hers.

Stiles took a bite out of his and ended up getting stuff on the side of his mouth.

He finally swallowed the food he had in his mouth and went to take another when Lydia grabbed his chin and turned his head to face her.

She used her thumb and wiped the stuff off his mouth and onto a napkin.

"Oh thank you." Stiles said laughing a bit.

"Your welcome." Lydia said.

Stiles turned back to his sandwich when Lydia said something.

"Hey Stiles?" Lydia said and Stiles turned to her.

Before he could speak Lydia kissed him. It only lasted a few seconds because then Stiles pulled away.

"I'm sorry I just..." Lydia looked away her face turning red.

"No Lydia it's okay it's just... I don't know it just didn't feel right..." Stiles said.

"What do you mean?" Lydia asked.

"I don't know something about kissing you didn't feel... Good? It's not that your a bad kisser I just don't know I didn't really like it..." Stiles said.

"Mmhm okay I get it." Lydia said

"Ookay..." Stiles replied.

"Awkward." Stiles said and they both took a bite out of their sandwiches at the same time.

About half an hour later Lydia asked if Stiles wanted to go on a walk that he could just wear some sunglasses and a hoodie. Stiles said he did but instead of sunglasses he wore his goggles.

They walked around beacon hills for about 50 minutes until they walked up to a house that stiles recognized all too well... It was Scott's house.

"What the hell did you take me here for?" Stiles asked.

"I have to talk to Scott and you're coming in with me lets go!" Lydia yelled.

Stiles went in with Lydia but against his will. He stood by the door the entire time until Scott and Lydia walked towards him. Then suddenly he was punched in the face and everything went black.
________________________
Ooh cliff hanger! Sorry XD three chapters in one day maybe four depending how long the fourth chapter takes me to write.