Chapter 11

Stiles's POV

Finally free of void stiles but I don't know what I'm going to do about being FBI's most wanted... I can't exactly tell everyone that I was possessed by an evil fox spirit.

I rolled over in my bed to feel a body next to mine. I sat up quickly beginning to freak out. The person rolled over quickly sitting up and facing me placing a hand on my knee.

"Hey Stiles shh it's just me." It was Derek.

"Derek what the hell is going on? What the hell are you doing here?" I rambled looking at Derek totally confused on what happened.

"I'm supposed to be keeping an eye on you remember?" Derek said.

"Yeah I know but I don't think they meant you had to sleep with me." I said and Derek laughed.

"Not what I meant I mean like sleep in the same bad as me! Which doesn't make it any better!" I yelled flailing my arms and Derek laughed more.

"Okay okay. I had no where else to sleep." Derek said looking me in the eye. I raised an eyebrow confused. Derek still had his hand on my knee which was awkward.

"Hey Derek..." I started slowly.

"Yes Stiles?" He asked not taking his eyes away from mine.

"In the forest... What you said... Was that true or was it just to distract the nogitsune..." I said looking down fumbling with my hands.

He grabbed my chin pulling it upward so I would face him. I have to admit I have always had feelings for Derek I just was never able to admit it.

"I meant every word of it Stiles." He said not removing his hand from my chin.

Our eyes locked and we didn't move for about a minute until Derek started leaning towards me. His lips crashed on top of mine and I was shocked for a moment but that didn't last long.

I started kissing him back my eyes fluttering closed. My arms wrapped around his neck and his hands trailed up my sides making me shiver partly because it tickled but mostly in pleasure.

We slowly laid back until my back hit the bed. He kept kissing me and trailing his hands up my side his tongue exploring my mouth making me moan. He started removing my shirt lifting it over my head.

He started kissing my neck until he found my sweet spot biting and sucking on it making me moan loudly. I removed his shirt discarding it along with my shirt on the floor. I admired his abs for a few seconds before rubbing my hand over his chest.

His lips crashed back down on mine for another slow kiss. I pulled his head closer deepening the kiss as it became more sloppy.

I felt my sweatpants grow tighter as Derek kissed down my neck finding that sweet spot on my neck again and started biting and sucking on it making me moan loud. He moved to look into my eyes his blown wide with lust and need.

He started to remove my sweatpants agonizingly slow as he kissed me passionately. He discarded my pants along with our shirts. He started kissing down my body biting some spots.

He slowly kissed down my chest then over my stomach down to my waist before placing a light kiss on my erection through my boxers making me moan. He began kissing my thighs and in between my legs really close to my erection making me shudder.

He moved back up to my face and crashed his lips on mine for a passionate kiss. I felt his hand drag along my chest down my stomach and to my erection. He started palming me through my boxers making me moan.

He started to pull down my boxers but just then someone opened the door.

"Hey Derek we- oh." It was Lydia. We both scrambled for our clothes.

"Well Derek we need your help with something uh... Should I just tell Scott you're busy?" Lydia asked.

"No no I'll be down in a minute." Derek said and Lydia nodded closing the door.

We both looked at each other faces red but we couldn't help laughing. "We'll continue this later." Derek whispered winking at me. We put our clothes back on and Derek left the room leaving me sitting there with my erection.
------
Slight smut ha ha :) I hope you all enjoyed. I'm going to try to update the next chapter maybe later. I know I said I won't be posting much but I feel like I should post a few chapters for now.