Chapter 13

Stiles's POV

Today I decided to visit my dad. I approached the door slowly before knocking.

"Ye- Stiles?" My dad said looking a bit scared. I smiled slightly and he invited me inside.

"Dad I'm so so sorry about everything. It was the nogitsune...she let it out and it possessed me again I guess and I remember everything it did I had to watch it do all that and it scared me and I'm so so sorry." I said sobbing. He hugged me a few tears of his own falling down his face.

"It's okay. It's okay. Who let it out?" He asked me. I bit my lip knowing if I told I could be in big trouble. Screw it.

"I-it was... I-I can't say..." I replied shakily. He looked at me with wide eyes before hugging me tighter.

"What am I supposed to do I'm now FBI's most wanted." I cried pulling away from him.

"I'll see what I can do. For now lay low okay?" He said and I nodded. We hugged one more time before I got in the car and drove away.
------
I needed someone to hang out with but Lydia, Scott, and Malia were at school so I drove to Derek's.

I slowly walked up to his loft door and knocked. I looked at my shoes and started fumbling with my hands.

"Stiles what are you doing here?" Derek asked opening the door.

"I uh... I'm still wanted by the FBI and I really needed to hang out with someone and I had no one else to go to..." I said nervously.

"Well come on in then." Derek said moving out of the way for me to come inside.

"I was about to shower but-"

"Go shower I will wait here." I said sitting on his couch. He nodded and headed to the bathroom.
------
Derek's shower took about 10 minutes. I was watching a video while I waited but once I heard the bathroom door unlock I turned off my screen and shoved it into my pocket.

He came out with nothing but a towel around his waist. I looked at him for a few seconds but then looked away as I began to feel my pants tightening. (oof. Look at 12 year old me being all gross)

He walked around the couch and to his room to change. I grabbed a pillow and put it in my lap... smooth.

A few minutes later he came out of his room not wearing a shirt but he was wearing sweatpants. He walked around the couch and sat next to me not too close though. I looked over at him looking at his face instead of his abs and his muscles.

"So do you want to watch tv or something?" He asked me and I nodded ignoring the fact my pants were getting even tighter.
------
A few minutes passed by and we kept glancing at each other. I wasn't really focused on the tv I was lost in thought. Derek paused the tv and turned to face me.

"Are you okay Stiles?" Derek asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Hmm? Oh yeah I-I'm great." I said trying to ignore the pain of my pants rubbing against my erection.

"You know werewolves have great sense of smell." Derek said turning more towards me.

"Yeah I know... why?" I asked trying to ignore the blush creeping up my cheeks.

"Because I can smell the arousal coming off you." Derek whispered in my ear making me harder... if possible.

I bit my lip as Derek scooted closer to me and put an arm around my neck. He stared at me but I wasn't looking at him. My face was a deep shade of red.

He grabbed my chin and turned my head towards his. He looked me in the eyes longingly before our lips crashed together in a passionate kiss.

He moved the pillow off my lap and pulled me onto his lap. I wrapped my arms around his back as his hands moved up and down my sides. His hands found their way up my shirt and moved over my chest and stomach.

He removed my shirt and threw it carelessly onto the floor before kissing me again.

Let's just say we had a lot of fun that night.
------
I'm sorry if you don't like sterek or you didn't want it to be sterek but I love sterek so much so yeah :) enjoy I guess

Oh my god. This is the worst thing I've ever written.