Chapter 7

"Oh goody your awake!" Stiles squealed as Noah woke up and looked at him.

"What have you done with my son." Noah asked angrily.

"He's still inside here Johny boy I can feel him trying to claw his way out." Stiles said taunting Noah.

"How are you even alive? They killed you." Noah said tilting his head back against the chair.

"Wrong. I told them they couldn't kill me... They didn't listen." 'Stiles' said.

"What do you want with me?" Noah asked tilting his head forward to look at stiles.

"Revenge. I want stiles to feel what it's like to kill his own father." Stiles said with an evil laugh and pulled out a knife. Stiles walked in front of Noah holding Noah's head up to look at him with one hand and the put the blade against his cheek. Noah spit on stiles and stiles punched him walked behind the chair and held the knife to Noah's throat.

"Oh come on Noah! Remember all the fun we had last time? Why don't we have some more." Stiles was about to slit Noah's throat when the door burst open and Scott, Lydia, Kira, and Malia ran in.

"Stiles what the hell are you doing!?" Lydia yelled in her angry tone.

"Just having a bit fun!" Stiles yelled and then laughed uncontrollably. He stopped after awhile and just glared at his old friends. He held his hands up in surrender and put his knife back in his pocket.

"Stiles what is going on with you?" Scott yelled from across the room.

"You don't remember me!? You know that really hurts my feelings I'm upset now." 'Stiles' said in a offended voice.

"You seriously don't remember me? Remember I stabbed you Scott, I killed that twin, oh and let's not forget... I killed your girlfriend." Stiles said with an evil smirk.

"Nogitsune." Scott whispered.

"Very good Scottie! Now you remember me that makes me feel happier." Stiles exclaimed.

"We killed you how are you alive?" Lydia asked.

"I already told you... You can't kill me. I'm unkillable." He said walked around John.

Scott left the room to make a call while the others watched stiles.

"Oh come on Malia we had a great time in eichen house." Stiles said and winked at her.

"Ew." Kira said crossing her arms.

Scott came back in and looked to Lydia then Noah and then back to stiles.

"Okay who wants to have some fun."
----------
Sorry for the long wait and sorry for the short chapter.